13; Overprotective Fool

Aemiliana

Once everyone got back, they were worried that me and Nik had split up and was going through a divorce.

Tha was until my mother noticed the new engagement ring that was currently shining on my ring finger.

Nik had put my old engagement and wedding ring away, saying when the time comes they can always be passed on.

My mother had gone crazy, screaming and crying, freaking everyone else out, until they finally realized that she was crying Oh, my baby girls getting married' while squeezing the hell out of me.

That's when me and Nik was bombarded by everyone getting hugs from them all.

"Why are you getting married? You've already had a wedding" Was what Kol said once everyone had finish congratulating us.

"Technically, we aren't married. I'm Aemiliana Luna, not Lilly Marie Salvatore" I pointed out.

"More like you just want a day where it's all about you, and you have the attention of the whole city"

I didn't deny it, because he was right. I loved the attention, and what a better way than to get married to the man you've loved for over 100 years.

"I've got her"

I snapped my head over to my mother who was currently sat on the floor surrounded my candles, with her eyes closed.

"Where?" My Aunt Julia asked with tears in her eyes.

My mum snapped her eyes open and looking at me with tears in her eyes. "You should have told us" I swallowed hard, knowing that whatever she saw wasn't good.

"I'm sorry"

"Where is she?" My Aunt Julia asked again.

"I couldn't tell" My mum sighed, running her hand through her hair. "All I saw was darkness, like she was in a basement"

I sighed leaning my head against Nik's chest his arm wrapping around my shoulder. This is all my fault, I should have told them about Jameson. If I had, maybe Camilla would be still with us.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, and thought of Camilla, wanting to see if I could figure out where she was.

I took another deep breath relaxing against Nik, as my vision was changed, and I was currently looking at Camilla who was chained to the wall, looking weak.

I didn't even need to look around to see where Jameson was keeping her, and I knew it was him, just by the current location.

I snapped my eyes open, looking around at my family. "I know where she is" I told them, making them all look at me.

"Where love?" I looked over at Nik.

"In Jameson's house" I spoke looking down at my hands.

"Which is where?" Bekah asked.

"Milan" I spoke getting to my feet.

"And where the hell do you think you're going?!" Nik and my mother spoke, to which I rolled my eyes.

"To go a get my cousin and kill the prick like I should have done in the beginning" I told them as I grabbed a jacket.

"Mum, you can't. You're pregnant" Phoebe tried to get me to stay, but I wasn't having any of it.

"We'll be safe. I need to finish this, now" I told her, while the rest of the family stared at me like I was crazy.

"You really think we're all just going to let you go on a crazy mission, when you're pregnant?!" Atticus spoke, and I shrugged my shoulders.