09; Aemiliana Mikaelson

Lilly

"Aemiliana!" My mother yelled at the young me. "I'm sorry mother" I whispered looking at her with my doe eyes.

"I am not angry, my sweetheart. I'm just concerned" She spoke softly, trying not to make the young me even more upset.

"A-Atticus took my toy that father got me" My mother sighed, before walking to the little door, calling for Atticus.

As he walked in, he was dripping wet, making myself chuckle along with the young me, who looked away, to hide her smile.

"What on god's earth has happened to you" My mother asked him, shocked.

"Aemiliana, pushed me into the water" The young Atticus explained.

I was a genius when I was younger.

"Aemiliana" My mother sighed, just as our father joined us, who looked between the young me and Atticus.

"What is going on?" My father asked looking at our mother.

"The same" My mother sighed before walking away...

Blinking my eyes open, I was welcomed to a smiling Nik, who had his hand on my stomach making me smile.

After he heard the babies' heartbeats last night, he whisked me over his shoulder, sped up to our room, and spent the night showering me in kisses, and making love to me.

"Good morning" I whispered, making his smile grow even wider. "It's a very good morning" He whispered before pressing his lips against mine.

"I need to shower" I grumbled, making him chuckle. "Come on then Mrs" He winked at me, before he picked me up bridal style, making me wrap my arms around his neck, and squeal as the cover fell off my naked body, making his smirk grow.

"You look good enough to eat" He told me, as he walked into the en' suite, making me roll my eyes.

"Keep your teeth out of my neck" I warned him, with my lips twitching. I enjoyed the feeling way too much, it's one of the reason I warned him, but also that I'm carrying two tribrid babies, that only allows me to survive off their father's blood.

"Relax. I'm not gonna bite you, love" Nik chuckled rolling his eyes, as he stepped us both under the hot running water, making me squeal in shock.

"NIK!" I growled making him laugh, which brought a smile onto my face.

I loved hearing him laugh. It meant he had his guard down, and he was being care free, and for some reason it made me relax.

I don't know why, but everytime he's on guard, I automatically become even more alert for dangers around us.

But since we've been in Rome he's being a lot more relaxed, which I'm happy about. As long as my husband and children are happy, I'll be happy.

After me and Nikshared a shower, I got changed into a pair of dark wash jeans, with a blackvest top, and a grey hooded cropped sweatshirt, and paired it with some blackankle boots.