"Way to go idiot." Bridget smacked Jason in the arm.

"What? I was saying." He pulled Bridget into his lap.

"Somebody better explain to her what happend to us durring all our pregnancies before we totally freak her out. I mean this is her first." Loralie said sitting down in front of her husband chair. He leaned forward and rubbed her back.

"JC, we didn't mean to scare you, it's that Mark has always taken care of us. When Melinda and Bridget were pregnant, they fought with Jason and Kacey all the time. And Melinda spent the first month of her pregnancy with Mark and Bridget went into labor at Mark's house." Raina said.

"You all have stayed at Mark's house durring your pregnancy?" I asked. Tears still fell.

"Yepp." Terence said. It was all he ever said unless he was talking with Raina.

"I think the worse by far would have to be Raina." Kasey said.

"Hey, I'm wasn't that bad."

"Yes you were." They all said.

"Terenece and Raina got into a fight one night and she packed her bags and left. She moved in with Mark until TJ was about 3 months old until Mark let Terenece into the house. When she first moved in she completely shut down. We all thought that she was going to lose the baby. But TJ pulled through. Mark forced her to get out and do stuff with us. We all felt bad Terenece. They had been fighting over the littlest thing. And she just lost it. Mark actually delivered TJ on the way to the hospital. And she stayed with Mark for about 3 months after that until Mark finally had enough and let Terenece into the house. Raina didn't talk to Mark for weeks but he knew what was best for her. So yes Raina you were bad but at least you made it threw your relationship." Mom said. I just hugged Mark tighter. That didn't help. I couldn't lose him or the twins. It would kill me.

"I think I should take her upstairs and get her to sleep some. She didn't sleep at all last night. And we were so busy today." Mark said.

"Oh gosh yes. Take her up there right this minute." Mom said. Mark scooped me up and took me to our room. Well actually his old room. I found out that he had been captain of the football and baseball team, and he was also on the computer and debate teams too. He was a jock/nerd.

He laid me down on the bed. He shed his shoes and laid down next to me. He stared into my eyes. I stared back. I loved just looking to his eyes because I could see right into his heart.

"Why were you so scared down there? And does have anything to do with the nightmares that you have been having?" He asked.

I nodded. I knew he knew about the nightmare. They had been plaguing my dreams for the last month. Ever since Eric started making threats that if I wasn't his then nobody could have me. It scared me but I knew Mark would never let anything happen to me or the babies. Plus losing Sophie doesn't help me out. I'm haunted by that day.

"Everytime I close my eyes I see your grave stone and our babies's grave stones. I get this feeling of loneless and pain. And there's no one there anymore. And I love you and I don't want to lose you. I promise that if we fight that I'll stay because I literally nowhere else to go." I said more tears were falling. I had told him that I loved him. That was a first for me. I had never told anyone that. I quit saying it after Sophia died. I never felt love either.

"Honey, I'm not going anywhere and neither are the babies. And Jayce, I love you more then life it's self. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"I was going to wait and do this in front of everybody tomorrow at breakfast but I think right now is probably a good time." He pulled out a ring. "Jayce Catherine Parker, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you. I want to make more babies with you and fight with you and have really great make-up sex afterwards. I want to grow old together and sit on the porch and watch our grandkids run around. I want you to be in my life with me. I don't think I could make it if you weren't here. I would have nothing to live for. You are my life Jayce. Will you marry me?" More tears fell.

"Mark Peter Fieldson I would love to marry you." He pulled me up against his body and kissed me. He put a hand my belly. "Did you hear that guys, mommy is going to marry and we get to be a family." I kissed him. I felt whole again, like an actual person. I felt loved. Something that I hadn't felt since my sister's death.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" He looked puzzled.

"For giving me a family. I've never had one before even if I did I lost it when Sophia died. You gave it back to me." He kissed me back and told me to go to sleep. I did with Mark next to me. I finally had the family I had always wanted.