Chapter 15

The ladies still decided to throw me a baby shower. The twins were just special guests.

Mark and I settled into a pretty regular routine. Mark and I would get up at 5. We would have breakfast together and spend time together until he would have to go out and finish orders. Mom or Raina usually come over and help me with the twins. I'm trying to keep up with homework and housework. Generally they both leave before Mark would come in so I start dinner and try to finish the last of the house work. When Mark gets home, he helps out with the twins while I finish my homework for the day.

Most of my teachers are impressed I can keep up with it all. Being a first time mom with twins.

My dad knows something is up but he hasn't asked which is fine. Because I know my mother will disown me when she finds out.

We still go to Mom and Dad's house on Fridays and Saturdays. It's more like we spend half our life there.

Mark and I got married. I wanted to get married without a fuss. So we went to the courthouse. We threw a big reception at our house.

We're all worried about Lola. She relapsed when she was in rehab. She's not doing well with rehab like Kendra did.

5 MONTHS LATER

The twins are officially 5 month old. They are so big. They have both started to crawl around. Landon is starting to teethe.

'Aubree sweetie, sit still so mommy can finish your bow.' I sat on the floor in my pjs. I was trying to tie Aubree's hair bow. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail on the top of her head.

'Honey you know she won't sit still.' Mark said as he fixed his tie.

Landon was stitting in his swing watching TV. He was in dress pants and a dress shirt. Aubree was in a sparkly pink dress with white leggings.

'Jayce why don't you go finish getting ready and I'll try to get her bow tied.'

'Alright.' I got up from the floor. 'I have to shower. Your sister is coming over to do my hair.'

'Babe we'll be fine.'

I sighed. Today is my graduation. Kendra and I are finally getting out of the crappy world we have been living in since freshman year.

I shower and dried my hair. I slipped into my bra and panties. I finally got most of my old body back. Just now I have boobs and an ass.

Melinda did my hair so that it was half up and half down. She curled all of it then she pinned back some of it so it was out of my face.

I slipped into my dress. It was black with white flowers all across the bottom of it. I finished my makeup and grabbed my cap and gown.

'Alright I'm ready.' I said as I stepped into the living room. Melinda was finishing tying Aubree's bow.

'How do you do that? I tried and tried to this morning and she wouldn't sit still.'

'Oh it took me two years before Amanda would sit still. I don't know how many times I burned myself with a curling iron.'

'Next time she can wear it down. Because it took twenty minutes to get the pony in her hair.' We laughed.

'Alright we need to leave if you want to graduate today.' Mark said. He was holding Landon. They looked so handsome together. Mark in his suit and Landon all dressed up. Both had their hair slicked back.

'Don't you two look handsome? It's almost like a carbon copy. You'll be in trouble when Landon hits high school. Okay let's go.' Melinda handed Aubree to me. I got a picture on my phone of the four of us and then we left.

Everyone was there when we got there. Raina took Aubree from me and ushered me back to the choir room where we were all lining up.

I found Kendra and we waited until we had to enter the gym.

The gym was packed, overheated and loud. The principal, solitarian and valedictorian talked for what seemed likfe forever. Then they played our slide show. Everything through the years. All though there were some good memories, I was ready to walk away from it all and focus on being a mom and wife.

After the slideshow, they started calling out names. When they called out Kendra's name we all cheered. Theh they called my name. I smiled. This was it. I was finally done with high school.

Afterwords we all gathered outside for pictures. Kendra and I took about a million pictures with everyone from school that suddenly became a friend and some together.

'Oh Jayce I want a nice family picture with everyone.' Mom said and had us all line up. I took Landon from Raina and stood next to Mark and Aubree. Mom got one of the teacher's to take the picture.

'Wow girls I never realized you had such a big family.'

'Well we just kind of inherited them.' I said. Kendra just smiled.

For once I actually did have a family. I have two babies that I absolutely adore. A husband that means more than the world to me. My best friend and family member that actually felt like true family member.

I'd give this up ever. I absolutey love my life. Because I finally have the family I have always wanted. And for that I'm truly blessed.