Chapter 8

I crawled into Mark's bathroom and threw up. He was talking to his family. All I could think of is his parents were out there waiting to meet me. What were they going to think when they found out I was only 18. I mean Mark is like 30.

I heard Mark open the bathroom door and come. But I continued to puke. I could hear Mark walking around behind me but I didn't care. I wanted this to stop. No matter what I did, I was always puking my guts out in the morning. Once I finished or really my stomach had nothing left to puke up, I felt a cold rag. Mark wiped down my face. I sat there on the floor. I have nothing left. I hate this. I feel so weak. I've never felt this weak in my life.

"Alright Jayce. Up we go." Mark said lifting me into the shower. I cringed thinking the cold water was about to hit me but he turned so that I was in the back of the shower. I held on to him the entire time. My body felt like it couldn't hold itself up. It's shaking from sheer tiredness.

"Jayce, sweetie are you okay?" Mark questioned. I nodded. I was so tired and now I had to meet his family. All I wanted to do was crawl back into bed and sleep for the next twenty-four hours. Well I guess now was better then when our baby was born. I smiled at the thought of our baby. I liked the way that sounded.

"Jayce, I need to go talk to my family and start breakfast before my mother does, will you be-Why are you smiling?" He looked puzzled.

"I was thinking about our baby and how that sounds." I smiled even more when a smile came across his face. Our baby. It was actaully real. It wasn't a dream. It was terrifing thinking that I'll be a mom so but then again I am thinking about this tiny creature that's going to be all mine and his and we get to be there for it. We get to experiences the unconditional love of a child.

"It does sound good. Well we have to think of a name for our baby. If we just keep calling it baby, it's gonna be really tough to call it anything else. Besides I have to get out of the shower before I take you here and fuck you." He whispered loud enough so that I was the only one that could hear him. Even though we're the only ones in his bathroom. I leaned back against the wall.

"Alright, go. And explain. Oh do you have orange juice?" I asked grabbing my shampoo and started on my hair.

"I think so." He opened the door and the cold swept in.

"Oh my god. Shut the door now." I yelled at him. He just smiled.

"Of course ma 'am." God he's amazing. He looks like a tan greek god.

I finished my shower and get dressed. I didn't want to go out there but there was no food in here and I was really hungry now. Surprise surprise. I just spent twenty minutes puking my guts out and now I'm fucking hungry.

I stepped into the hallway and followed it to the living room. It was full of people. Mark was talking to a man who looked about his age and was holding a child about 1 or 2.

"Oh my, you must be Jayce. I'm Loretta Fieldson, Mark's mother. My you are just a tiny little thing. Oh don't worry after a few home-cooked meals and that will be fixed. " I stood there and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Hi." I stuttered out. Mark looked scared. Why is he scared?! I'm the one meeting his family and I'm the one who has to tell them I'm pregnant. That over whelming feeling comes back to the pit of my stomach.

"Oh sweetheart call me mom. Besides we are just going to have so much fun. Especially when the baby comes." I nodded and glared at Mark. Of course he would tell them about the baby. These people are his family. Probably the most important people in his, other than our baby. "Let me introduce the rest of the family. That's my husband on the far left side of the couch. Just call him dad. Next to him is one of my four lucky son-in-laws. His name is Kacey Cena and my daughter, his wife is Melinda. She'd be the one in the kitchen cooking for us. She's the second oldest. Then you have their children Amanda and Jeremy the two in the playpen. And that's Loralie and her husband Justin Lake and their one year old Annabella." Justin was still talking to Mark, but Mark wasn't paying attention. He was looking at me.

"Hi." It was the only thing that I could manage. It was alot to take in and my brain didn't want to. Everything started to blurr around me. I got really dizzy and started to sway. The doctor had said something about dizzy spells but I didn't think anything about it. Mark looked alarmed and started to walk towards me.

"Mark." I felt myself mumble and fell into the darkness before his arms could surround me.