Chapter 7

We made it back to his house in time for the pizza guy to arrive. But the pizza however did not make it into the house. We step on the front step and ate from the box. We laugh and talked about our families. 

"So I know that your'e an only child and your parents are always traveling and you like crazy rock and country music. Is there anything that I should other than that?" Mark asked.

"I have a twin sister who was killed when we were 5. My mom took us to the bank with her one day. She never took us anywhere with her because she didn't us to get sick or hurt. Well we at the bank, I started to wandering around, my mom yelled at me and told me to come back to her but I didn't listen. She sent Sophia after me but a gunman walked and started shooting at people. I remember just curling up in a ball and crying. A police officer took me to the hospital and my father picked me up. A couple of days after funeral my mom finally came out of her room and I was playing in the hallway, she yelled at me. Told me if I hadn't been such a horrible child that Soph would still be alive. It was my fault. After that I just stayed away from her. That day at the bank she changed and I never saw my mom again or at least my mommy. She became something horrible. She's always worried about what other people think of her and us. She wants me to prefect. I have to have the best grades and dress the best. It's like everything is a competition now for her. She hates that I have a wild side to me. I don't want that to happen to our baby. I don't want our baby to feel that alone and that scared to go through life." I sat there with tears silently sliding down my face. Mark pulled me into his arms. 

"Our baby won't feel like that. It's going to have a great family. You, me, my family and your friends." I smiled. 

"I don't know what I'm going to tell my parents. They are literally go to kick me out of the house and murder you after they murder me." I mumbled into his shoulder. 

"Then you can move in with me." I laughed. "We should go in. It's going to get cold out here pretty soon. And you need sleep." He command.  I smiled. 

"Are you always going to looking out for me and the baby?" 

"Always and forever." He lifted me into his arms and carried me to bed for a joyful night. I laid in his arms and slept. 

I could hear noises from down the hall and the door open the next morning. 

"Oh my!" I pulled the cover over my head and bury my face into his chest.

"MOM?!" I heard Mark yell. 

"I'm leaving." She says. I heard the door shut. He pulled the covers off my head. 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know that my mother would be here. Go take a shower and I'll introduce you to my family." His family. Am I really ready for that step? I guess I kind of have to be since I'm having his baby. It's all a little overwhelming.