Chapter 9

3 MONTHS LATER

Everyone had forgave me for my little fainting spell. Mark totally panick about it. Turns out it happened alot with his mother and sisters when they were pregnant. A good thing to know. I just can't let myself over stress about everything. I just have to take a lot of deep breathes.

Mark's family accepted me into the family right away. His mother Loretta, but I call her mom is amazing. She knew everything and yet she loved me. Of course his father and brother-in-laws all look at me like I would break at any second but they got use to me. To them I was another thing that needed to be looked after. For the most part if I was around the guys I was pampered. When I was around his family I felt loved and cherished. Which was mostly Mark. He did everything for me. I started staying at his house more because I would back to my parent's house and it was empty and cold. There was no love there. There was only the pain of the memories that had been there. And what could have been if I hadn't been a rebelious child.

By the end of June, Mark had conviced me to move in with him. Max and Mizzie came with and loved it. They had more land to play on and Mark loved have them there with his horses. And by the end of June I had fallen in love with him.

Mark's youngest sister Raina and I got along very well. She was 19 and had this bubbly personality that you couldn't help fell for. She was married and they had a son.

Every Friday and Saturday morning we would go over to mom and dad's for supper and breakfast. Loretta is an amazing cook. Everything is homemade. I've already gained 15 pounds. Melinda said that's usaul, but I shouldn't be showing be the end of my 3rd month.

We were all at mom and dad's, supper was done, the dishes were put away and the kids were all asleep. We were on the deck talking and laughing. Almost everyone was drinking expect for me.

"So when you do go back into the doctor's?" Melinda asked.

"Let's see today's August 3 so on the 4th of September I think right babe?" I asked Mark. He was talking with the guys. Not really paying attention to us at all.

"Yah right hun." he muttered at me and went back to talking about the new alarm system he had just put in.

"I can't remember anything anymore, that's why he handles the times and dates. But they let us listen to the heartbeats yesterday. " I smiled. We hadn't told them it was twins yet. But Raina knew. When I had found out, we went out for dinner afterwards with Terence and Raina and I had to tell them. Raina was so happy.

"That's great. Did Mark....Wait heartbeats? As in twins?" Bridgette questioned. I nodded as a smile crossed my face. For the last three months Mark and I had been talking about baby names. I had two picked out that we both liked. Now we both got to use them.

"OH MY GOD!!!" They all four of the girls yelled. They were hugging me and the guys looked scared. Like something really bad had happened and they needed to rescue me, Mark just sat there.

"She probably told them about the babies." Mark said casually. They all sat back not looking scared.

"Congrats man. Let's hope you don't lose her like we did." Jason said. That caught my attention.

"What do you mean lose me? I'm not going anywhere. Mark what is he talking about? I don't want to lose you or the twins." Tears began to fall. I had become more of an emotional mess in the last three months. And talking about losing people always reminds me of Sophia and the fact that I was the reason she's gone. I didn't want to lose Mark, I love him.

"Shhh, baby, nothing is going to happened to you, me or the twins. I promise. They are just talking about their stupid mistakes." I walked over to him. He pulled me into his arms.