Chapter 14: Yellow Arrows

"you've promised me, you wont make me cry"

"Cody, Its best for your career A-And Im just a huge block along your way"

"Cody. I love you but Goodbye"

I dont wanna end this but its the best for him, I turned my back from Cody and left him tears. I feel like a jerk for breaking his heart but I did the right thing didn't I?

"Honneyyyy! I'm late for work get up its already 12nn, byeee love you" Its mom b-but were in a beach?! I dont understand.. Unfff.

*BUG BUG*

Sigh. Great now I fell off my bed. But Atleast it was just a dream...more like a horrible one. I wiped my tears and took a peek on my window. I dont see any Cody Simpson around his room.. hmm where could he possibly be? I got my Iphone and checked for his messages. There was one.

"Off to work. Follow the yellow arrows... P.S I love you so much"

Danng. So making up means no more time with him?! thats just it im a bit pissed off. wait did he say yellow arrows? I dont see anything. I wore my fluffy slippers and went outside my room there were so many arrows.

I followed each one of it, Gosh this is making me dizzzzzyyy! where the heck does this lead me to?

"Last arrow. Sit donw and relax"

I looked around, Its the guests room. But why here? The guest room in our house has a double bed inside of it and on a wall is an 32 inch LCD below the tv there's a tiny coffee table, my mom fixed the room just incase we have relatives visiting us for summer.

I looked at the coffee table and saw a CD that says "PLAY ME" I switched on the tv and played it on our inserted it in our dvd.

Then "Crazy but true" starts playing I thought it was a fan recording in one of his concerts but when Cody starts appearing to the screen it was him singing all along and the noise made was from Alli and Tom teasing him.

"Umm hey baby im sorry for yesterday" He looked down "I feel like a jerk for not making it on our date. I love you baby on the closet there's something I really want to show you. I'll be home early today for you. I love you" He kissed his palm and blew it infront of the camera. He waved goodbye and the video ended as well.

I rushed to the closet to see a bouquet  of flowers and a photo album? I opened the album it was a picture of his room and with loads of pictures of us having an awesome time. Aww. I cant believe he  made all of those for me. He even has a picture of his Iphone with me as his wallpaper. Ohh and a teddy bear with my face wearing a shirt that says "Hug me" and the surprise isn't done yet. There's a little note below it "I bring this everytime I leave you, just incase something went wrong atleast you're with me right?"

He is officialy the most amazing boyfiee ever!! <3 I took a picture with all of his gifts and captioned it as "Got the gifts. I love you, Oh and didn't bother to fix my hair you like it in every way right?"I sent him the photo and I was surprise he replied that fast.

"You look beautiful" Awhhh! If he wasn't my boyfriend and I was just a fan I would probably be screaming out loud. But It doesn't make a difference!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I was screaming all over the room and jumped up and down the bed. I just cant help it ! , I am so happy . I was dancing like maniac and just partying all by myself without music.

"Oh yeah Oh yeah Im the luckiest girl. OH-OH Ohyeah!"

"Nope im the luckiest boy"

WTF?! who was that? I turned around to see Cody laughing at me.

Then he screamed pretanding to be me "Im the luckiest girl, oh yeah oh-oh"

Okayy. Why is everytime I do weird stuffs he always see it? Uhh what to say ,what to say... Ive been caught on act, AGAIN. Maybe changing the topic would be effective.

"HI CODY!!" wait too obvious "I missed you" I gave him a hug and rushed to my room and locked it.

"Babyy open this up" He was still laughing at me "Oh c'mon dont make me come and get you or else-"

"OR ELSE WHAT?! IM HUMILIATED CODY! GO AWAYYY" I a pillow and sat on a corner

He didnt replied after that. maybe he really went away? Oh gosh i hope i didn't make him sad..I'll wait for 5 mins then if he hasn't still responded I'll go out and check him out.

5 mins later

I opened the door but there were no signs of Cody. I looked left to right still no sign of cody. Where could he be. I can hear footsteps. I better close the door before he could get in. I shut the door and double-locked it

I could hear the bushes moving or being stepped. What is this boy up to? I slowly walked to the balcony

"BOOOOOOOOOOO"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!" I was screaming on top of my lungs! Its cody! he climb my balcony.

He was laughing out loud and pretending to scream like a girl "AHHHH"

"Oh shut up!" I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor, he totally made me freak out

"Im sorry I was just goofing around" he was making the look again. THE LOOK THAT WOULD CONVICE ME TO BE GUILTY! i hate it when he do this but he looks cute thou.

"I-I guess I better leave" He got up and slowly opened the door

I rushed to him and hugged him tight "Dont leave please"

"B-But you s-said"

"I said OH SHUT UP because I was about to kiss you" I leaned closer and kissed him. I miss that soft lips <3

We finally pulled away and I could feel that he was so happy, I wish it was like this everyday <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a perfect day, I hope the next few months with Cody will go smooth...I really wish someone wont bother them... ;)) Find out on my next update

Thank you for reading this! I wish this was really happening to me. LOL. Its not bad to dream right? :)) Comment, fan and vote pleasee xx