Chapter 29: Follow your heart

"Kaithleen, Can we please talk?" Cody continued banging on my door 

What should I tell him? Yes Cody I love the kiss and yes I still love you? Ugh. If only you know how much I still love you even if you left me. But I just know this is the right thing to do.

"Yes, Cody we should talk" I opened the door and lead the way

I saw a lovely bench near the shore and brought out my pen and paper.

"Kaithleen, I didnt mean talk-interview, What I mean was a talk between the two of us"

"Question number one, What your inspiration behind your new album?"

"Okay, if that how you want it to be" he murmured before finally sitting beside me "I wanted it to become a very relaxing song, kinda beachy theme. Because thats what I love to do go to the beach and have a great time"

"When will you release it?"

"Around summer next year, My record label said it should be released on summer not on winter"

After mins and mins of interview I came to the last question.

"Last one, What type of girl are you looking for?"

"Im looking at her right now" his smiley bubbly face suddenly grew serious

"Cody! Im serious"

"Then Kaithleen, Im serious too!" He took my paper and my pen and sat closer to me "Kaithleen, all those flowers and teddy bear that keep coming on your frontdoor, I sent those. Kaithleen, Ive been trying to express how I felt for you ever since I saw you here in New York. I putted so much effort just to get you back. Kaithleen BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. Dont you get it?"

My eyes started to wet until I cried infront of him, I hate the way he makes everything so clear at the end. I was about to walkaway when he holded my hand.

"You're walking away? again? Kaithleen stop pretending you dont love me. Follow your heart. For once make yourself happy! Stop taking over your heart"

I pushed him in the chest and I grew angry "YOU KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOU CODY? I GAVE 5 YEARS OF MY LIFE! AND DID YOU SHOW INTEREST? NO! Dont tell me to stop taking over my heart when Im just doing it so I wont get my heart broke again!" I took a deep breath and continued "My friends used to call me stupid, BECAUSE OF YOU! All I want is to forget you Cody! but you keep coming back"

I wiped my tears and tried to calm down, he was looking at his feet and tears were dropping from his eyes. I feel hate inside of me all those sleepless nights and crying myself to sleep because of him!

"Kaithleen, My manager called earlier today. he said i should get back to new york so I could prepare for my last concert in new york. After the concert I'll be going back to California and live there permanently. I'll be leaving Tomorrow at 3am" He looked at me in my eyes "I-If you dont show up on my concert then I guess... Its over"

I took my paper and my pen from him and said "Cody, you're better off without me"

I know it tore him to pieces, The strong Cody I've known just sat on the sand and cried. I left him and  locked myself in my room.

I know I did the right thing. I buried myseld on my pillow and cried all night.

I looked at the time it was 4am, I took a peek on my window Cody was gone. I guess this is the last time we'll see each other.

I had no shoulder to cry on so I called my mom and asked her to go online on skype

"Hi mom"

"Honey are you okay?"

"No" I cried and told her everything and she adviced me something that made me realize things

"Honey, there are things in life where we wish we never did something but everyone makes mistakes, Were humans. And everyone has the right to make things Right. Kaithleen, Follow your heart make yourself happy just for once"

"B-But its the right thing mom"

She smiled at the camera and said "Sometimes the right thing isnt always the best thing"

I know she was right I just couldn't admit it to myself. I told her goodbye and went to the dining area to grab somthing to eat

"Still awake?" Gabe said as he sat next to me

"Yeah, cant sleep"

"You're Stupid" he said putting away the cup of coffee I made

"Excuse me? Im what?"

"Stupid. I heard you're conversation with cody on the beach, Kaithleen stop convincing yourself to move on when all you want to do is cuddle and hug him. Cody is a nice guy and he did so many things for you.. But instead you put on a blindfold"

It took me a while before responding "What should I do?"

Gabe gave me a hug and whispered "Its your time to make an effort"

I knew what he mean by that. I guess I could still catch cody on the airport. This might sound like in the movies but honey this is what love for.

I packed my things and took a cab to miami. I rushed to the place where pasengers going to New york were waiting. I looked at the schedule of flights and It says :

Miami to New York City - Flew 

I feel so sad. Its too late, I sat on the floor fell completely hopeless, Just when I decided to give up I saw a tall blonde guy passed by infront of me.

I rushed to the blonde guy and when he faced me... It was-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHMYGOD?! Who could it be? :O haha. Im just fooling around. Wait for the next story in a computer near you ;) Comment, Vote and FAn <3