Chapter VIII: Interest

"You're really good with knives Kacchan."

"Why would you fucking think that I'm not?!" I yelled as we were cooking for our own dinner, she was making all the wood necessary for the fire, effortlessly with her quirk.

"I'm only complimenting... I mean, you'd make a great cook if ever." I think she was concluding that since I did all the food while she was living over our house.

"You two look like a conversing couple." I accidentally sliced the tip of my fingers as I screamed.

"Fuck you Kirishima! You surprise me!"

"I-I'm sorry already!" The camp was alright so far, it was amusing to look at the brat named Kouta who punched Kirishima on the groin while he was introducing himself, Todoroki later pointing our similarities then at the Spring where everyone almost failed to stop Mineta from peeping over the girl's bath.

The training however was not fine.

Deku groaned as she was only able to pull a 500 pound rock a meter away from where it once stood. She tried to do it in a distance at that itself was an amazing.

She couldn't pull a person back then in a far distance.

Everyone was working hard, and so did I. It was pissing me off to see walls of ice all around us along with huge flames. I later glance at Deku who was pretty fobd of fire back then... It was her father's quirk.

"A game of courage?" Deku ask during our rest time as she stared at Yaoyorozo.

"Yeah, i'm pretty exciting isn't it! I hope  I get paired with you!" Uraraka uttered later saying that it's by pair. Much to the horror of the remedial team's horror they were not allowed to join the game. The screamed and pleaded so that they can join but they were treated mercilessly.

"Hold on..." Deku uttered after pitying those who were dragged away for remedial.

"The class' number is now uneven which means..."

"There'll be someone without partner!"

She screamed upon realizing that she was the one that is without a partner. It felt terribly awkward to be with Half Ass as we were not allowed to switch partners.

We unfortunately, parted our ways, Deku looking like Kirishima as she was alone on her path.

"Can't we just bring her with us?" Todoroki uttered as we were walking down the forest, I was absent minded most of the time until he cut me in my train of thoughts. I wanted to go with her to considering how much of a scardy cat she is.

"They don't probably trust you." I snorted as he sighed.

"I'm not kind of person."

"You like her, got rejected, yeah, who knows?" He didn't argue further as we froze when a head pop on our path, I yelp out of surprise as the head screamed before burrying itself back unto the ground.

We stood there for a couple of minutes then laugh.

"Oh shit, that got me!"

"You're not alone." There was silence again as we continued walking down the path.

"Do you like her?" He asks as I immediatly knew what or who she meant. My face burned red staring at him before forcing myself to laugh.