Chapter V: Lost

And confetees went flying from every direction aa Todoroki and Deku entered the house, lips trembling out of shock finding out about the fortune her father had left her. It took us a while to calm her down saying it's too much.

And I found out she's been really happy after meeting the number one of yhe big three of UA. She's been talking about him to, and we're surprised that Todoroko was left unnotice.

"His name is Togata Mirio, he even proposed to tell Nighteye about me and recommend me for intership!" She squealed after we were informed this school year about the things we are facing this school year. I rolled my eyes, I will eventually be at Best Jeanist one of the top three heroes so that's not totally dissapointing.

But it pisses me again that Togata did not evem noticed Todoroki is it possible that he wouldn't notice me!?

Wait... did he noticed her because she's a girl?

Oh my God.

There's this boy from the general department to... the one she face during the sports fest. He's been awkward so she's trying her best to make him feel comfortable by talking to him most of the time. Why is she always surounded by boys though? This is disturbing.

"Whaaa- that picture!" I quickly turned my head to see a projection, my jaws fell seeing the picture of the Romeo and Juliet play around first year in middle school . I look like I'm drunk hugging Deku as she was smiling nervously paper pale.

"When was this?" Mina asked a classmate ofbours from middle school.

"First year, middle school, they were both top students so our teachers assumed that theybwoukd memorise the script earlier."

"I actually remember a line." I smirk.

"Kacchan no..."

"Try me, Juliet."

"Juliet, Juliet, who fell of the stage,
Shouldn't you be walking with beauty and grace?" Her face burned red.

"Romeo, Romeo, I have something for you, A bucket of glue and pink paint to." The boys in my class in middle school burst into laughter. "Couldn't rhyme feathers with it though."

"Another word..." she look away upset, I could still remember being covered with paint going home. Luckily everyone believed that it was the nature of my quirk to be covered with feathers. My mother burst into laughter after that.

"Izuku!" Aunt Inko's voice rang throughout the house as a man with semi long blonde hair appeared before the doorstep of the house, he was thin, wearing a suit, blue eyes and considering how deep they are he looks terribly sickly.

"My, my, the last time I saw you is that you were just so little." The man merely uttered as they began to talk. A few seconds later I found her happily talking to him, as the man would laugh occasionally. Looks like she grew to like him.

Ignoring everything that's happening, I took a box out of my pocket and opened it revealing a silver bracelet with a butterfly like pendant, a single diamond shape like gem hanging from the butterfly. I touch the gem absent mindedly wondering off if she would like it.

I left in on the table filled with gifts, without a name of where it possibly came from.

I glance at Izuku one last time as I made up my mind to go home, she was just there, now standing in front of her mother as she hugged her. Probably thanking her for the party and possibly for everything else.

Wish my old hag's kind as her.

~

"You got what!?" The boys screamed during lunch as Todoroki nonchalantly ate his lunch glancing at Tenya as if he did not just uttered what he said. I am as shock as they are.