Chapter 21

* Haha.... the story continues 😜. No way was I gonna end it in chapter 20 .**

"I can't do this." You walked away from the doors as tears started streaming down your face. The staff was a little confused for your actions as they tried to hold back some time. You couldn't walk down that aisle, not without your dad by your side. You took off the tiara and walked away. You don't know where you were going but somewhere not near those doors.
"Put on that tiara, Eun Ha." A voice called you out. It wasn't just any voice, immediately you turned around and saw two familiar figures standing at the front of the doors. Your tears came flowing out more than the first time as you picked up your dress and dashed over to them. "Dad! mom!" You said as you came running into their arms as they gave you a warm hug. "I am so sorry that we came so late, it was the drivers fault, he went the wrong way and cause us to arrive later than expected" mom explained to you as she swiped your tears with tissue paper. "Eun Ha your wedding would be an event that we will never miss, we know that we haven't been there for you for many previous events but I would never allow my daughter to walk down the aisle alone." Dad said as he gave you another warm hug. You were speechless, you just want to stand here all day and talk to them and share stories that you have been keeping from them for so long. Mom went to reach out for the tiara that was in your hand. "While now I can finally put this on for you." She said as she carefully place the tiara back on you head. You can tell that she was holding back on her tears as she was placing the tiara on for you. "Thank you mommy. I love you." You said and gave another hug. A mom's warm embrace is something that you yearn for so long. "Come let's not keep the other guests waiting." Dad said hating to break the moment but a wedding has to carry on. Mom let go of you as we walked away entering the halls quickly through the side entrances.
"Miss? May we proceed?" The staff asked again. This time you were ready and nodded as you held onto your dads arms. "Ladies and gentle please raise as we invite the bride." The MC announced finally after a long pause of silence. The doors opened. The spotlight immediately shine on both of you as you make your way down the aisle. You could see everyone smiling faces all familiar faces that beam with joy and happiness as you pass them, the guest threw tiny flower petals as they flew high and came dropping down like little snowflakes. You were confidently making your way down the aisle, halfway down and you could see Jimin waiting for you at the end of the aisle with a warm smile. Jimin finally get to see you in the beautiful wedding dress. His heart was pounding even faster than before as he waited patiently, as you walk down the aisle with your father. In Jimin's eyes there is only one person in sight that made his world complete which is you. You were a few steps away from Jimin your heart too was pounding rapidly as you saw Jimin standing there looking as handsome as he always is, with his warm smile and his hand extending out for you. You took his hand as your dad finally let you go and went to join your mom at the front row seats. You can see your mom finally tearing up as tears flow smoothly down her cheeks.
You passed the bouquet to your best ladies which were Angie and Min Soo who stood behind you. You held both hands with Jimin looking deep into his eyes. "Ladies and gentlemen , please be seated." The MC announced the music was lowered down as well.
"We are gathered here today in celebration of joining two souls Park Jimin and Go Eun Ha in holy matrimony. May the groom please repeat after me. I Park Jimin." The MC said. "I Park Jimin." Jimin said as he held onto you hand tighter. "Take you Go Eun Ha to be my wife, in sickness and in health, for poorer or richer through good and bad times. Through crazy paparazzi and crazed fans. Through gossip and rumors. Would you take me to be your loyal husband?" Jimin said which made you laugh a little as he changes the original vows by adding in a few of his own. "I do." You said firmly. "I Go Eun Ha, take you Park Jimin to be my loyal husband. Through sickness and in health, for poorer or richer, through beautiful and moody times. Through mental issues to lovely dates. Through promises and events. Would you take me to be your wife?" You said adding in your own words as well which made Jimin laugh as well. "I most certainly do." He said as he kissed the back of your hand. "You may now exchange the rings." The MC announced. The ring boy was Taehyung as he walked carefully up to the stage carrying both of your rings. He gave a goofy smile towards Jimin and a sweet smile to you as he presented the rings to the both of you. Jimin picked up yours and wear it on your fourth finger, you did the same with Jimin's ring. Now both of you are officially married. "With the end of the exchange of rings, you may kiss the bride." The moment the MC said those words everyone pulled out their cameras and phones eager to get the perfect shot for the kiss. Johnny was already on the Aisle positioning his camera, zooming in closely to the both of you. Jimin place his hand on your cheeks , placing his thumb by your chin and wrapping his other free hand around your waist pulling you into his chest as he placed the sweetest kiss. Jimin kissed your lips sweetly with a little force and sometimes a little pulling on your lower lips. Both of you were in the moment of not wanting to part from each other's lips, slowly drowning into your own little world.
After this kiss there was a standing ovation as everyone clapped and cheered. It's was time for the bouquet tossing. All the singles ladies in the hall were positioning themselves at the bottom of the stairs getting ready to catch the bouquet. You turned around back facing them and threw the bouquet. The lucky girl that caught the bouquet was Min Soo. You cheered for joy as Min Soo was gasping that she manage to catch the bouquet. Both you and Jimin glanced towards Taehyung who was staring at Min Soo smiling sneakily, predicting that there was something going on with the both of them.
Everyone settled down back in their seats. You and Jimin separate to join your parents sitting beside them. "Now we would be playing a small photo montage to see the growth of both the bride and groom." The MC announced as the lights dimmed and the video played, the pictures began with both of you as babies and slowly through the pictures shows the process of how both of you grew up. Both of you caught sight of the first picture you both took which was under the lovers tree, followed up by the blind date in a group soon there where more couple pictures of both of you including some memorable pictures like Jimin's 21st birthday with the members and the day where Jimin proposed to you. As you look through the pictures you could recall all the times both of you had spent together through the multiple hardships and challenges to be together.
The photomontage was over and the lights were back on. "Now will the groom be invited back on stage, as he will read his personal vows and a message to his wife." The MC announced inviting Jimin up on stage. Jimin walked confidently up on stage as he took the microphone. "Firstly I would like to thank everyone for coming to our wedding ceremony, before we head over to the banquet hall for dinner I would like to take a moment to say something to my lovely wife." Jimin said as he looked down meeting your eyes. "Eun Ha we have been together for about 5 years, from the day we met under the lovers tree I have never stopped thinking about you. You are my love that I would forever cherish. You have suffered many harsh challenges and sometimes took the punch for me without me knowing." Jimin was getting a little deep with his message as he slowly walked down the steps closer to you. "I know that we have gone through many hardships to be together, I felt that I never get to thank you for being with me. So I want to thank you for going through this rocky life of mine, there is no women out there who would ever be as kind and thoughtful as you. You are a brave, loving and the most beautiful women I ever met. There are things that I could never change or go back but I would want to make a new journey together with you as long as we live. I love you Eun Ha." Jimin was standing right in front of you as he saw tears mixture of sadness and happiness flow down your cheeks. You couldn't help it and stood up giving Jimin a warm embrace. "I love you too, Jimin." You said softly into his ears and tears keep flowing. Jimin returned the hug as he parted slight giving you a kiss in the forehead. The crowd applauded as they saw both of your love blooming in the spotlight.
The ceremony was over as you and Jimin walked hand in hand walking down the aisle together. The guests each got a handful of strip colored papers. As you pass them, they threw it up into the air as it rain down onto the both of you. As soon as both of you had reached the end of the aisle. Both of you turned back looking back at the guests briefly before Jimin pulled onto your hand and ran down the halls. "Jimin where are we going?" You said as you held onto your dress with one hand as you keep up with the pace of Jimin. "There is still one more person that we have to thank." Jimin said panting as he run towards the lift leading towards the basement car park.
You knew where both of you were going and quicken your pace as well. Jimin helped you out with your dress as you sit down on the passengers seat. Soon both of you were in and ready to leave. You also felt kind of bad for leaving the guests behind but both of you knew that you have to visit it on this very special day. Jimin pick up speed as he cruise down the road towards the park. After arriving at the park, Jimin escorted you out of the car as both of you did a light jog down the path towards your destination. Both of you got a bit of attention by the people in the park while since both of you just got married and are still wearing your wedding attires. You raced Jimin up the hill which he won easily since he was not the one wearing a puffy dress. The both of you made it as you tried to catch your breath from all that running. "We are here." Jimin said. He held onto your hand and lead you towards the Lovers Tree. Jimin placed his hand on the bark and stared at the branches with the sun shining through the leaves. "I really wanted to come here after the wedding." He explained to you. "This tree brings many miracles, even though I know it is just a tree that doesn't really processed magical abilities but I feel that this tree has become a bond that brought both of us together. Thank you Lovers Tree." Jimin said placing his forehead on the tree, he threat it like a person as he poured out his heart full feelings for the tree. You went ahead and place your hand on the tree as well. "Thank you for sheltering me from the rain, your shelter has brought us together. Without you I believe that Jimin and I would never had meet each other only until a very long time. Thank you." You said and placed your forehead on the tree as well as pouring out your true feelings towards the tree. The both of you parted from the tree and looked at each other. "You are finally my wife." Jimin said tucking a strand of hair behind your ears as a light wind blew behind you. "Aren't I always your wife." You joked. Jimin still can't believe that it has happened, you are officially his. He tightly hug you while giggling away in happiness, rocking both of you side to side making a couple of turns. The wind picked up as it blew through the trees around you with one strong blast it sent thousands of tiny leaves raining down on both of you. With the mixture of cherry blossom petals was well. You were admiring the beautiful petals falling when Jimin caught you off guard as he planted a kiss on your lips. You saw his eyes closing using only his lips to feel the touch of your lips. You couldn't help but accept it and return his kiss as well. You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck as Jimin wrapped his hands around your waist. Both you pulling each other closer. With only a moment parting away, briefly staring into each other eyes. Both of you were back into the kiss again this time a little more intense as Jimin went a little forceful on your lips. Both of you weren't going to break the moment and stood there in your wonderland surrounded only by your love for each other. As the wind moves on and passed both of you so does your journey as newlyweds would begin.

............................................................................
And this is officially the end of Jimin's fanfic!!! Oh god it took me a while to think of the different scenarios I wanted to write for the wedding. I hope you all loved it. I would like to thank everyone that has been reading this fanfic and diligently following closely to every chapter. I had enjoyed writing this fanfic. This is my very first one but it wouldn't be the last one. I would still be carrying on writing fanfics and maybe my own stories as well. Thank you all for supporting and enjoying this fanfic.
That's it for Always with you ( Jimin Fanfic ) BYE BYE 👋🏻

Always with you ( BTS Jimin fanfic )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara