Chapter 4

"So, what shall I do with this naughty little girl?" Jimin said as he drew closer towards your face noses slightly touching each other. He was drawing closer to your lips until someone yelled. "5 minutes to showtime." immediately Jimin let go and rushed to get his shirt and pants on, while unbulking his belt he gesture you to turn back. You were blushing all over and just faced the wall looking like a child been punished. Jimin dressed up as quickly as he could, turning back to you again as he gave you a quick back hug which shocked you a little bit. "Good girl."he said as he gave a quick peck on your neck as he dashed out from the divider. The makeup stylist were now focusing on him as he is the last one not having any eye makeup yet. Within a few minutes, all the members and stylist were all out of the room, heading towards the stage. Your legs gave in as you knelt onto the ground touching your neck where Jimin kiss was. You began wondering what if there weren't 5 minutes left. The thought immediately turned your face into a tomato as you shake of the idea.

You and BTS manager stayed in the holding room setting up the food and packing your signature drink into a huge box, big enough to fit a person inside. You filled up the empty gaps with mini balloons and inflated a few helium ones letting them raise to touch the ceiling with strings draping down. You watched from the television inside the holding room, as it showed the live broadcast on what is happening on the stage. When BTS came on the stage you could her the numerous fan girls in the audiences screaming for them. As the song start, the fans chant to the song as well. You too know the chants, of course but did it silently while using a balloon as a light stick waving it up and down. Looking out for Jimin's appearance on screen as well. His dance moves seems to be on fire today.

When BTS has finally finished their performance and left the stage. Both you and the manager got ready to give the boys a surprise. You went back hiding behind the foldable divider as you listen for their footsteps and voices gradually increasing as to come closer to the door. The door busted open with the members been exhausted but immediately noticed that there is a change in the environment of their holding room. They all focused their attention to the big pink box in the center of the room. They kicked it lightly thinking that someone would be inside. Jimin was having a thought of you being inside the box waiting to scare them.

Without further hesitation, Jung Kook went ahead to lift the box cover open and found more balloons pouring out from it. The members gathered around the box and start reaching inside of it. and pulled out the 4 liters honey lemon drink that you have made for them. With a huge label on the container saying " Eun Ha's Honey Lemon Drink" also with a little cartoon character doodle by the side. The boys immediately jump for joy as it has been so long since they had your signature drink. "Eun Ha honey lemon drink, Eun Ha noona is here?" Jung kook questioned.        "Did she just delivered the food and left?" Suga questioned as well. Even Jimin would not be sure even though he did saw you before the performance, not knowing if you had left after delivering the food.

You couldn't wait any longer and crawled out behind from the divider and popped a confetti. "Congratulations on your comeback!" you said as the manager came in from the door popping another confetti. The members got a little shocked from the sound especially J-Hope where he got startled by both confetti. Immediately Jung Kook hand the drink to Jimin and went for a hug along with V and Suga. It has been a while since you have met the members. Giving a fist bump to Rap Mon and a personal hug to J- Hope and Jin. "Have you forgotten your fiance?" Jimin said struggling to handle the drink by himself. Rap Mon came and help out putting it down on the floor as Jimin went over to give you a spinning hug and a peck on your lips, which made the other members gave an annoying echo back on purpose. "Did you watch our performance, Jagi-ya?" Jimin said settling you down on the floor but still hugging you in his arms. "Of course." You said sweetly as you adjusted his bangs that were a little messy. "Yah, love birds we will start eating first without you." V said while the others started eating their first onigiri. "Save some for me, I bet the onigiris are all for me." Jimin said leaning his forehead onto yours. The members started choking on their food jokingly, as both of you were in your own love world.

"That was really delicious, thanks for the food Noona." Jung Kook said as he got another cup of your signature honey lemon drink. "So when's going to be the big marriage?" Rap Mon said staring at Jimin. "While not so soon, since our schedule is tight this month but Eun Ha is mine, all mine." Jimin said as he hold your hand, kissing it.

It was a long day for the both of you as you accompanied Jimin in all of his schedules and meeting other idols that have been close friends with your husband. You could now understand how tiring Jimin's job is with hardly any breaks in between. You decided to let Jimin to go take a shower first while you went to wash the food containers by the kitchen. Jimin took a quick bath and his hair was dripping wet when he came out from the shower. Not seeing you in the bedroom he headed to the kitchen to see you by the sink washing the containers.

He slowly gave you a warm back hug which you were anticipating while hearing his footsteps coming towards you. You turned to realized that he only had a towel wrapped around his hips and a smaller towel on his neck, leaving his masculine chest bare in front of you, with water droplets dripping on it from his wet hair. You took his small towel and went to dry his hair for him. He gave a kiddy smile while you dry his hair. "Eun ha, I have a favour to ask." Jimin said leaning closer to your face. "What is it?" you said still focusing on drying his hair. "Could you be my lady model, in my next shoot?" he asked. Model? You know that Jimin is always complimenting you having a nice figure but a model? Shooting pictures with him with professional camera men and crew? This was a favor you weren't expecting.

...............................................................................................................................

Alright, that's the end for this Chapter. I hope you girls enjoyed it and i hope that the following chapters would also bring you joy.

I am currently running low in my ideas but i will try my best to produce more but it would take time since i am not a miracle worker. ( hahaha ).

But i do hope that you love the chapters and are anticipating you the new ones as well.

***** Do support my upcoming fanfic on BTS Jong Kook, Coming out soon with official chapters in 26 or 27 March 2017.******

Pls comment down or give in your thoughts and ideas on what do you want to be included into the story, I would try to use your ideas as well in the upcoming chapters too.

Stay tune for the Next Chapter, bye bye <3