Chapter 5

Model? "Jimin, you do know that I never being in a photo shoot before." you said feeling a bit nervous about this. "It is very easy, I will be there to guide you along the way. Come on, please." He said giving you the puss-in-boots eyes. You know he can't pull off that look and laughed. "Alright, I guess I can." you said giving in to his adorable pleading methods. Jimin smiled and suddenly noticed something. "Shall we continue where we left of earlier?" he said whispering to your ears. Immediately you turn pale and also realized this was almost the exact situation that happen behind the foldable divider in the holding room. "Nope." You said and escape from his embrace running into the bedroom. You heard his laughter along the way as well.

It was the next weekend and it was the day where you have to go with Jimin to the photo shoot. You heard it was a nature shoot and you will be the forest enchantress, you saw some of the clothing designs and were in love with them but you can never imagine that outfit on you, which makes you shy. There will be a few outfit changes in the shoot which would last from morning till sunset. Since its a nature shoot the lighting and timing all has to be on time and on point which makes the shoot hard for a newbie for you. You thought to yourself if you would be able to do a good job.

You had arrived the shoot location and could see a few shelters been set up right outside the entrance towards the nature walk in the woods. You were nervous as your palms got a little sweaty. Jimin went to grab your hand and gave it a little squeeze assuring you that you would be alright. You smiled and took a deep breath as he lead you to the shelters. There were a few stylist there getting the makeup station ready and some were setting up a small snack table. A men made his way towards both of you and gave Jimin a smile. He had a camera sling around his body and wore a lose singlet with baggy shorts and high cut shoes.  "Jimin!" he said and gave him a big bro hug. "Thank you so much for been the model for this shoot, This would help me and my wife very much." He said. "Its alright, I am free for the weekend so why not, anyways you are my best friend how can I not help you. I see that your retail business with your wife is doing great." Jimin said. "Of course, thanks to your help." He said and gave another hug. He turned and took a look at me. "You must be, Eun Ha the lucky lady to steal the heart of prince charming." He said and took my hand and gave a light peck on it. "I am Kangmin or you can call me Johnny." he said and gave me a smile. Jimin was giving a little cold stare at him gesturing him to behave. Jimin wrapped his arms around your waist. "Kangmin studied in LA a few years ago on photography and met his wife once returned back to Korea, they have been married for at least 2 years." Jimin gave a slight introduction of him to you. You recalled that Jimin attended one of his best buddies wedding before, guessing it would be him.

"You look much better in real life then your pictures." He said as he examine me. "Pictures?" I questioned. Johnny pulled out his phone and showed you a photo of you. You were by the kitchen cooking concentrating on the food, another photo shows that you were at the living room arranging the flowers by the window. The pictures all looked candid. How did he get this pictures? Where were they even taken? Immediately you gave a frown towards Jimin pretending that he knew nothing. "Once I saw these pictures, I knew that you would be perfect for this shoot also I was glad that Jimin has finally found his perfect wifey. Oh congratulations, to the engagement by the way." he said and shook your hand. You smiled but still a bit annoyed that Jimin took pictures of you without you noticing.

Both of you got ready and wore the clothes given to you. The first outfit you got was a lovely spaghetti strap dress with daisies decorated with the light blue colors of the dress which has a few layers reaching about your knee. Along with a cream colored cardigan with sleeves covering near towards you finger tips, the length draped down to your upper thigh. A makeup stylist came towards you smiling. "Hello, I am Johnny's wife, Angie, today I will be assisting you with your makeup." She said. She was lovely wearing an over sized tee and wore a pair of denim rip jeans. "You are very beautiful, your hair color has a lovely mixture of hazel brown and dark brown." She said as she curled a few strands of your hair, letting them sit by your shoulders. She did a light makeup on you as well. With a basic natural brown eye makeup with pale pinky lips. You looked at yourself into the mirror and could not believe that you looked good. Johnny entered your makeup station and saw you looking glamorous and smiled. "Jimin would be so pleased, your man is waiting for you outside, Hey baby." Johnny said and gave Angie a quick kiss before exiting. I am super nervous going out like this. Angie gave me a light squeeze of my shoulders "You are beautiful, don't panic you are lovely." she said as she smiled. You thanked her and took a deep breath before exiting the shelter. You saw Jimin staring into a distance towards the forest looking perfect as always. He wore a huge light brownish sweater with a white collar shirt inside along with denim pants. He looked so handsome in his outfit.

Jimin saw you in the distance and walked towards you in awe. "Beautiful." he said as he touched your cheek. You were blushing hard, that the blusher on your cheeks would be turning even more pink. "Alright lets get going, no time to waste." Johnny said as he directed the lighting crew to get moving joining his wife by slinging his arm over her shoulder as he headed towards the woods. Jimin held onto your hand and lead you in looking at you with his lovely eyes. The first shoot for today, you hope that you would do alright as you placed your free hand on your chest to assure your rapid heart beats. You don't know if you are more nervous for the shoot or whether Jimin was in front of you looking so dreamy.

.....................................................................................................................................

That's it for Chapter 5 (hehehe). I hope that you would be looking forward to chapter 6 were the photo shoot starts and who knows what poses you and jimin would have to do ( hehehe...)

I hope you have been enjoying the story so far, if you are wondering when is the marriage going to take place. Don't worry the process is on its way but not so soon. I want to put in some more lovable scenes in first and besides I haven't went to introducing parents yet (hehehe, somthing to look out for ).

Pls comment and give this story lots of love. <3<3<3