Chapter 2

It took about 40 minutes to Kk shopping mall, it was a little crowded due to the weekends. Jimin had to gear up, by putting on his black mask. He does not want people to recognize him in the mall especially when he gets this rare chance to have a date with you in his free time. Sometimes he had to play sick in order to make the girls staring at him to get away from his fake contagious disease. You hated that he have to cover his face up but you knew it was the only way for him to be out in the open with you.

"Where do you want to go first , Eun Ha" he said in his muffled voice. Singing your name a little in the end. "Crepe store." You said. "We just had breakfast, you want a crepe already?" He said bending down towards you peering at you over his shades. "It has been a while since I last ate a crepe." You said as you tug onto his sleeves signaling him that you really want to have it. He giggled a little and grabbed your hand leading you to the crepe store. His hand was bigger than yours, you felt a little shy but yet happy that you could hold his hand. Every date was a very precious moment to you and him.

Jimin bought you a banana whippy cream crepe with chocolate drizzle. It was your absolute favorite. Taking a huge bite from the crepe, leaving some of the whip cream on the corner of your mouth. Jimin pulled down his mask and went straight to the corner of your mouth licking the excess whipped cream from your lips. You froze in your spot and just stared at him in a daze. He lick his lips a little before putting back his masked on again. "It's sweet" he commented. With the shades and masked, it was hard to tell what expression he is having now but you know that he is grinning widely to himself now. 

After eating the crepe, both of you head on to shop for clothes. Sadly so far, there is nothing that catches your eye as the styles is not what you have been looking. You had passed by almost 20 stores and yet nothing sparks your fashion taste. "Ahhhhh..... there isn't any clothing that i like here !" you wined. Jimin placed his arms on your shoulders "Its alright, I guess the clothing is not up to season, we can always come another time." he said cheerfully. Another time. You thought to yourself the last date that you and Jimin ever had was the day he proposed but it has been almost 3 weeks since then. You looked down onto your engagement ring and wondered when will be another time where we can go on a date again. Jimin noticed that you were not really in a happy mode and immediately lead you to the near by arcade. 

"Jimin, Why an arcade I thought you said you had grown out of these things." you said jokingly in your down tone. "While I know that there is one thing in here that you would never grown out of." he said and started light jogging deeper into the arcade. He lead you all the way to a photo booth. Immediately, you gave out a smile and laughed. The last time you can here with Jimin was properly during university. You remembered the first time your friends invited you to join a blind date with the boys from another university which is how you met Jimin not knowing that he was a rookie idol then. You recall taking a group photo with everyone inside squeezing at least 8 people in one tiny booth which made you and Jimin stood closer to each other, posing and awkward V-sign. The photo booth created a few memories for the both of you. 

Jimin pulled you into the booth and put in a few coins. Using the touch screen he clicked randomly on the frames without knowing what it means since everything is in Japanese. Jimin took of his glasses and mask putting at the slide along with your handbag. The counter started and the first pose was showing off your engagement rings along with some silly poses and cute ones too. The last one Jimin played a playful tick by kissing you by surprised. You were caught off guard again but you didn't mind after all he is going to be your future husband. Both of you went to the next station to edit the pictures. You were surprised that the last picture of Jimin kissing you looked so candid like from those professional photo shoots. Both of you rushed against the timer to design the pictures as quickly as you could. After 5 minutes the photos were printed as both of you laughed at some of the silly poses you guys did.

 Both of you were walking hand in hand out of the arcade when suddenly a girl screamed. Both of you were shocked and turned to see a school girl wearing a BTS sweater pointing towards Jimin. Oh no! Both of you thought at the same time. Immediately, a crowd started to form as the girls keeps coming towards Jimin asking him for photographs, signatures or a handshake. It got too rowdy that both of you got separated in the swarm of fan girls. Everyone was pushing you around which make you lost balance and fall back onto the ground. It started to get dangerous as you were at the bottom, swarms of legs were surrounding you. You tried to get up but realized that you broke your heel. Your right hand got stepped on by someone's shoe which really bad that you shriek in pain. Tucking in your knees towards your body and using your arms to wrap around your knees, you had completely transformed yourself into a ball in defense. You could hear a faint sound of Jimin calling out to you but was soon gone from the overwhelming sounds of fan girls screaming his name. You were terrified and scared which made you started crying in fear, wondering when will this mob end. With people bumping and stepping onto your long tee shirt draped on the floor continuously , you could only cry and hope it ends soon. 

After 15 minutes the crowd seems to have moved away from the location, now you were alone on the ground looking horrible. With your right arm having a bruise and the left arm with a minor cut and your long tee shirt with its end shredded with dirt and imprints of multiple shoes. You took off your heels and stood up walking towards the nearest toilet barefooted. You looked into the mirror and saw you face looking like a rabbit with red eyes and a running nose. You washed your face with cold water hoping that the swell under your eyes would die down a little. You washed your arms, the cut gave a little stink which made you felt a little pain but manage to contain it. The mall was closing soon and majority of the shoppers had left. 

You made your way to the car park in search for Jimin's car but when arrived at the slot his car was no longer there. You were guessing that he must have drove away from the crazed fans chasing him previously. This was not the date you would ever want ever again. Knowing that he is gone you were making your way back up to the ground floor to take the bus home when a loud shriek of a car tire shocked you. You turned to see Jimin's car behind you. Jimin got out of the car throwing his shades inside slamming the door. Seeing you in such a horrible state, he immediately gave you a warm embrace. "Eun Ha! Eun Ha, Are you ok? Let me see." He stopped hugging and examine your body. He noticed the bruise and cuts on your arms and the edge of your shirt being trashed, his grip around your wrist became tighter. He was absolutely furious. "I am going to give a freaking hell warning on the fan base website." Immediately, he pulled out his phone and tapped the screen super hard, entering his pass code in a rush which keeps showing error multiple times until his phone was locked for 1 minute. With rage and fury, he threw his phone back into his car which bounced back to the back seat. He screamed and grabbed the side of his hair furiously as he walked back and forth. You knew well not to go near him when his angry but you really wanted to cool him down.

You held onto his wrist which made he stop and stare at you with his angered eyes of a demon. You gave a gentle smile and went to hug him gently, patting onto his back softly." Jimin-ah , I am fine. I admit that it was terrifying but look don't you see? I am fine. At least my face is unharmed." You smiled encouraging him to brighten up a little. He pulled you back slight, hands wrapping around your waist, tucking a strand of hair behind your ears. You saw little tear drops falling on his face. "I am sorry, I am so sorry this happened to you. I am just so angry that I didn't protect you, for you to experience such terror. I am so sorry." he said letting his head fall onto your shoulders. Feeling his tears soaked into your shirt. You made him lift his head up and you cupped his face with your hands, looking at his teary eyes which make him look like a cute crying baby. You giggled slightly and kissed him on his eyelids gently. "Crybaby." You whispered to his ears and laughed. He gave a small giggled and pulled you in closer. He gave a soft peck on your lips following by a little force. When he broke off the kiss he was smiling gently again as he embraces you close to his chest. You will always be mine, my little sunshine. Jimin thought to himself as he rest his chin on head. His warmth was soothing, you wish that this moment would never end.

..........................................................................................

While that's the end for chapter 2. For this chapter the scenes just keeps flowing into my head that i just can't stop typing. I have to save up more ideas if i were to continue with the story .

Hope you girls love it and stay tune for the next update.

Pls comment, share and like the fanfics it would bring me much joy and motivation to write or create more fanfics.