Chapter 12

After the long flight finally you have reached Thailand. Once you have arrived at the airport, you took a deep breath and stretch from the exhausting flight. Right after checking out from the customs, you realized that the members started to wear their sunglasses and masks. Jin even wore a cap. "Why are you guys wearing masks?" you questioned in curiosity.  " We may never know what is going to happen once we step out from the custom area, there might be wild fans waiting for us outside, so just to be safe." Rap Mon explained as he put on his mask as well. "When we get out from the safe zone, it will be a blood thirst battle." J-Hope said and started posing like an undercover detective along with Suga as they stood back to back mimicking a scene from a certain spy movie. "Wear this." Jimin said as he pulled out a pair of sunglasses for you as well. "You don't have to wear a mask, we don't have to cover up those pretty lips."Jimin said as he brushes yours lips slightly. "Since everyone is ready I guess we could go now." Rap Mon said as he lead the way out into the arrival halls.

As we were approaching towards the doors, you started wondering if were there really any fans out there waiting for them. This vacation is a private thing and was not reported to the media, only a few people in the company knows about this trip. Walking closer towards the arrival halls, Jimin grabbed your hand and looked down towards you assuring you that it will be alright. You too were nervous on what would it be like out there. Taking a step out into the arrival halls, you immediately noticed a few BTS fan boards holding up, some had fancy cameras on the ready. You were worried that the members will be found out too soon and brace yourself for the screams and chasing. You were walking closer towards the fans and had passed by them but none of them moved or did anything, they just stood there in a daze and focused only towards the doors that you and the members had exited from. Did they not realized that BTS had just walked pass them? Everyone kept their head low and pretended to be tourist from japan and started talking in Japanese, which made you giggled a little as you listened to their Japanese accents. All of you made it out there without a single fan recognizing you and managed to get to the carpark safely. There were a few cars waiting for you holding up sign boards stating 'BE'  which was the code name the company decided to put to signal that they were the escorts to bring you all to the resort.

You were separated into two groups with 4 people in each vehicle, in your group was Jimin, Taehyung and Jin. Soon you were set off on a long car ride to the beach resort. You were staring out from the window as you stare at the scenery of Thailand. The sky was clear blue and the sun was shining brightly, you could see live on the road as bustling cars and motorcycles were passing by. You saw some road side shops that sold threats and some bags or cloth materials. It was a new experience and sight for you which make you amazed and curious. You saw buildings and statues along the way which you can't help but took quick pictures despite the car moving in high speed. Jimin was looking at your amazed face and can't help taking pictures of your amazed reactions. Jimin leaned onto your shoulder like a little boy. "Thailand has stole my wife." he wined looking up with puppy eyes. You laughed and leaned in against his head " You will always be my little Jim Jim." you said poking his cheeks slightly. He sat up suddenly and went to pinch both of your cheeks. " You can only look at me and only me." he said as he pulled your cheeks slightly. You wined in pain as Jimin played with your cheeks. He let go finally after the numerous winning of yours. "I now look liked a riped tomato !!!" you complained. " A cute tomato for me to eat." Jimin said as he pretended to eat you.

You soon felt tired and started dozing off. Jimin noticed you were asleep with your head leaning against the car door. He carefully shift your head towards his shoulders wrapping his arm around around you slowly patting onto your hair like a little child. "Ooooo..." Taehyung and Jin echoed softly. Jimin immediately hushed them to not let you wake up from your sweet nap. Jimin gave you a slight kiss on the forehead and lean onto your hair and soon he was asleep while embracing you in his arms.

After a 2 hour ride, you finally reached the resort. You were greeted by the the resort staff. Some were dancing and playing instruments in Thai as they welcome you with warm smiling faces and a hot towel to clean your hands. You got a free drink and head towards the main lobby of the resort. It was beautiful with comfy couches and high ceiling fans. There is even a stunning view of the beach. Immediately, J-Hope pulled out his phone. "Group photo!!" He said and everyone gathered behind him as we pose for a picture. You checked in right after taking a few pictures and headed to our rooms. Since the resort is rather massive. For each room you get to drive a golf cart but only those with driving license are allowed to drive. The company has booked two rooms for your stay which gives you two golf carts to drive around the resort. Each golf cart is a four seater, which makes it a perfect split within the group. You guys decided to seat according to the same arrangement in the car. This time Jimin would be driving. You seat beside him at the passengers seat along with Taehyung and Jin at the back. On the other cart, J-Hope took the steering wheel. Rap Mon was on the passenger seat observing him. J-Hope purposely put on his shades and started showing off driving with one hand. Rap Mon was lecturing him at the side to focus and pay attention while driving.
The resort was lovely. It was rather spacious and beautiful. With trees and flowers decorated along the walk ways. There were different types of villas in the resort. Some were little huts with only a ground floor level others has two to three stories high in order to accommodate a large group of people. We got a two story villa which could accommodate at least 5 to 4 people. The company had booked two villas which are both two stories high side by side. When we drove towards our villa there was a sheltered parking slot for the golf cart. We scanned our key pass and enter the villa. It was gorgeous with a big living room with marble floors and white interior decorates. The carpets were ocean blue and right outside there was a port which had two sun bathing chairs and a hammock swing right at the corner. We got a clear view of the beach right in front. There was a mini kitchen at the side as well. We went upstairs and noticed two doors along a narrow corridor. We entered the first room that was closest to us. It was a double single bed with a balcony view of the beach, outside at the balcony was a seat swing shaped like an egg dangling by the metal chain attached to the ceiling. Taehyung and Jin took these room and hoping that the next room would have a queen size bed for us to share. Jimin gave a fake laughed and went out of the room to see the other. You followed behind only noticing that Taehyung and Jin were giving a funny smirk as both of you left the room. As Jimin opened up the room, a Queen size bed was greeted right infront of him which made his laughed loudly, Taehyung and Jin guessed it right. The room had a balcony view as well with two chairs and a coffee table in between. The room has a bathroom as well. You went to check it out and found a lovely bathtub by the side. You can't help but remember that you were very excited to see bathtubs when you were a kid. You would always fill it to the brim and made it into your very own mini swimming pool. Jimin joined you in the bathroom coming in to give you a back hug. "So what shall we do now?" he said whispering to your ears.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

That's it for this chapter. I am not very good in writing descriptions for resorts but i tried my best to picture what it would be like. But i hope you gurls enjoyed it an are looking forwards to the next chapter of more of BTS vacation and of course more romance with your JIM JIM ( He he .....)

Until next chapter, bye bye ............