And the truth comes out

comment and vote please

===============================================================================

Hope pov 

i was aware that i was in the arms of my mate i can feel the heat and how i love been in those Strong arm my wolf is loving it finally on our mates arms ...hating i let go of him and stand i could hear a argument what was that did my father said what i think he did .....

"u stupid and as blind as u always was who do u think i was attacking u bitch . that whore right there is the piece of shit u gave birth to all i wanted was a son and u cant even do that right u nothing but trash" ....Ronald said

what this can be have he lost his mind but then again i can tell that this woman look similar to me the only different is the hair while mine i a jet black like my fathers hers is a honey blond tumbling down her back y mate took his shirt off and handle it to me .. i started to walk to were he was standing i got in front of her and i did the only thing i had in my mind

"who are u" ask Hope

"my name is Faith and u are" she ask

"my name is Hope and i think im  u daughter" Hope said

 i hand her the shirt and she took it with shaking hand not taking her eyes away from me ....

she look away with tear in her eyes and look at my father in the floor and she growl at him and hunch down and look at him stray in his eyes

"tell me mate what have u done, u told me she was stillborn and keep telling me while u beat me right after i gave birth knowing that i have no strength to fight u back u coward u kill my spirit that day and u almost kill me but u forgot that i was always the strongest from both of us ...it wasn't enough that u beat me and cost me to go into premature labor but then u try to kill me u bastard how could u take from me my child by lying ...u knew i would had fight u to the death for her life but no u took the coward way out and lie" she said louder then she started  to shaking ..

my mother is alive, my mother is alive. i did what anybody would have done i felt to my knees and just started to cry for my life, for all my pain, for all the cruelty i receive from my father, for being blame for my mother death , for the hate of my pack , for the last year of pain .

how much can a heart take before it gives up and dies i felt my mate get close to me ..i knew at this point my uncle was ready to kill my father with good reasons ...Robert look like he was going to shift any minute my mother was looking at my father with so much hate .......and all i felt was my heart ripping apart from the pain.

i heard Lazarus tell me that everything will be okay . look at him and ask him with all the pain and hate showing on my voice 

how the fuck do u think is going to be okay all my childhood i was beat and blame for my mother death the only love i ever got was a kick to the rib ...the only good think that ever happen to me was been sold to my uncle for what so u fucking brother to take me and destroy me more then any one else ever did do u have any idea what  felt to have u virginity rip from u the only thing i had to offer to my mate to be use and beat to pass out from the pain and lost of blood every night ..to find out my fucking mate look just like the fucker that put the icing to the cupcake of all my fuck up life ...

now tell me mate how the fuck is it going to be okay

with that i turn to my father

an u what did i ever do to deserve u hate .......u want me to tell u something funny that u blame my mother for my sex. when is the father of the child that is responsible for the gender and not the mother....i bet u feel stupid now so im only going to Say this ones i don't hate u why cuz that a very strong emotion and u not worth it .....i feel sorry for u because u the cost to all u suffering u had a mate and a child that would have love u no matter what and u where so selfish that u destroy them both i hope our deity have mercy on u cuz my family will not .

and with that i stand up look at him one more time i look at my mate and felt bad that he had tear running down his face and i knew it was my fault i turn around to where James was still standing and ask him to take me back home ......i walk away and not once did i look back