when will it all end

sorry i took this long family day at the beach ....but here it is

please comment and vote..............

=============================================================================

hope pov

i woke up feeling warm ...i stretch and felt no pain ....i can tell im not all bloody if anything i felt safe...and that's when everything came back.........i remember that we where running and that the  bastard found us and not only that but his our mate how can that be ..i don't know much about mate but for what i have heard they have a connection from the moment the set eyes on each other .....but wait what im doing...what happen after i pass out ....i try not to make to much movement i didn't want the bastard to know i was awake ...i felt a warm body on my side and that make me panic i jump and turn into my wolf ready to attack that's when i notice that i was in a cave and i can see Linzy sleeping next to the spot that i was just on ........wait did we kill him and got away what the hell happen last night .............i heard walking and i hunch low and growl i will attack and have no mercy ..........what game is this bastard playing now .....

i saw the bastard walk in he had some bags and i look like there was to much on his mind cuz he didn't even notice the danger he was walking into .......i stay quiet and then when he stop and notice i was not there and he turn around and then he notice my eyes looking back at him ......glowing with as much hate as i could show...

i saw him pick his arm up and lower his head as a sigh that he wont attack even if i did ...

i scream in my head WTF is his problem ...he sat in from of me and just stare at me then he look away and started to empty the bags i can tell is clothes and food .......shoes really i haven't had shoes for 14 month now i laugh at laud in my head

that's when i heard him said "my name is Lazarus i don't know what happen to u guys and i want to know....... u see this  broken woman in the floor is my baby sister and we my love i are  mates ..but i have a feeling that that wont be good news now can u please talk to me u girls been out for 3 days and i been going crazy not knowing whats going on"

i wanted to believe him what about if this is a sick game this bastard is playing ..i move around him and when near Linzy and lick her face to get her to wake up she would help me make sense of this  shit cuz i think i finally lost my damn mind ......or my wolf lost her damn mind cuz she accepting this crap and on top of that she feel sorry for him

when i notice that Linzy started to panic i shift back to human form i saw him move and i growl at him just to notice he was just giving me his shirt .....

Linzy sat up and took one look at me and then at him and started to cry again she kept asking him why did u leave me, you just abandon me to that monster...

============================================================================

please tell how im doing so far