12 (hard core sex) I had sex with a guy I didn't know was my brother!

I woke up in a comfortable bed covered on a White blanket. My head was spinning because of the alcohol so I couldn’t make sense of anything.

“Now you’re awake” Arianne said next to me.

I looked at her but couldn’t register her words.

“Really, are you that wasted? Or this Dean guy is so hot you actually fainted in front of him?”

“Did I faint?” I asked

“Well, that’s what Tyler told me, when I found you they had brought you up here.”

“Let her recover herself, Arianne” An annoyed voice sounded from the back. It was Will.

“Just look at her! I guess you’ve seen her at her worst, but this is ridiculous!” she snapped.

“What time is it?” I asked to no one in particular.

“One, I think” said Will.

“So I’ve been long like, fifteen minutes?” that was stupid.

“More or less” replied Arianne.

“You’re complaining for passing out 15 minutes? Let me remind you the last time you passed out…” I began.

“Whatever!” she exclaimed before I could go on. “I just want to make sure you two actually remember that we have a break up to present tonight” with that, she stormed out of the room.

I looked at Will and saw annoyance in his eyes, for something else, was that sadness?

“Will?” I called.

When he turned to me his expression was of absolute agony.

“So, are you recovering this fast?” he asked.

“What do you mean?” I thought he was asking about my head, but he didn’t seem to mean that.

He chuckled darkly.

“Well, we haven’t even broken up and you have started flirting with this guy…”

“Wait! What? Are you serious? You think I was flirting with him?” My head ached so badly, and this conversation wasn’t helping at all.

 “Right, now tell me you were just being friendly to him because he is the new guy”

“How did you know he was new?”

“Maybe because I had never seen him around? Don’t change the conversation, the thing is that… damn it, I don’t know what’s bothering me so much”.

He breathed heavily and stared to the ceiling with his arms on his waist.

“Did you ever actually love me?” His voice was so low I could barely hear him.

His question confused me deeply, and beer wasn’t the cause.

“What kind of question is that?” I squealed.

“Answer it”

I let out a breath “If I haven’t loved you, I wouldn’t be feeling as if my heart was tearing apart, I could look you in the eyes and be ok, but guess what, I can’t, and if you think I don’t love you still…”

His lips stopped my complaint.

How could I ever live without this? His lips parted mine with a hot breath, while his hands traveled through my body making me shiver. My hands cupped the back of his neck pulling him towards me, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

“I cannot stop loving you, Luce” he whispered next to my ear and continued to kiss me deeply.

Right then it didn’t matter if he was my brother, cousin or lover, he was just Will, the greatest guy in the world. The love of my life. Cheesy, but real.