🖤 Chapter 10 🖤 [M]

WARNING ●
This chapter contains sexual content.
If you are not a fan of such, you can skip to the next chapter.
OR
You can still read it but at your own risk.
Enjoy!
____________________________________

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

His tongue penetrates my mouth, moving around and performing tricks it has never done before. I succumb to the thrill I feel inside and all the tension that filled the air was gone. What is this exhilarating feeling?

"N-no," I say, pushing him off of me. We stare at each other for a moment, and I contemplate running away, but where would I go? He'd only catch me again and I'm not sure I'd live to try and escape again. At the same time, an attractive force seems to pull me towards his alluring figure.

I grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him in for another kiss. He drops the gun and caresses my body; his hands roam over my rear mostly. A moan manages to leave my throat, and my knees almost buckle, but before they do, he holds me up against the wall behind me.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!! You were sooo close.

"Shut up," I mumble while kissing him.

"What?" He asks, pulling away from me.

"Nothing." I pull him back in and continue to kiss him all over his face.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in closer, and I feel the hardness of his length pressing against me. I grin, feeling ecstatic, and kiss his harder.

"Tell me you want me, Erica," he instructs. "Tell me you crave my body as I do yours."

I'm so lost in the bliss that I forget about escaping. All I can think about is the man kissing me deeply.

"I want you, James," I tell him panting for my breath, but still as sweetly as I can. I am so eager for him that, when I kiss him again, we almost topple over, but he keeps us in balance.

Finally lifting me up bridal style, he carries me to my room while still kissing me. We fall onto the bed and start undressing each other. I tug at his shirt while he struggles to unbutton my jeans. Being frustrated, I rip his shirt open, the buttons bursting off and fall all over the bed.

His face moves away from mine and he chuckles. "Somebody's in a hurry."

I look at him shyly, heat rushing to my cheeks. "Shut up," I say jokingly while holding his loosened shirt and pulling him in for another kiss. He complies and exchanges the same passion.

He pulls my jersey over my head, breaking our kiss just for a moment, to reveal my breasts. He throws it across the bedroom as I peel his shirt away from his musculature and do the same. I begin to loosen his pants and just decide to pull it down halfway; I was in a hurry to...

Well, I guess when we get to the good part you'll know.

I feel the bulge in his boxer shorts press against my thigh, as he kisses me from my mouth to my neck. I immediately shudder and my pores, just like in my dream, decide to make their presence known.

James then, finally, pulls my pants down and kisses from my stomach all the way down to the top of my very sensitive area, and I gasp and shudder again. I look down at him as he looks up at me, a smug grin on his face. His tongue whirls inside of me and I grip the sheets, moaning loudly. After a few minutes, he sits on top my stomach (not to crush me) and his length enters my mouth. I gag on him while he thrusts Into my mouth, and he moans and calls my name like it's gospel.

He finally pulls away and kisses me before asking, "Are you ready?"

I lick my lips and nod, eager to feel him on and in me.

I fall on the bed next to James. Done is the task of copulation, and he wraps his arms around me, my back against the front of his body. He kisses my shoulder multiple times, causing me to giggle at the ticklish feeling.

"I love you, James," I tell him, just before I fall asleep.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

If you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a vote.

☆ MARDAIS ☆