Chapter 12 ~ Tired

Start from the beginning

Error took a deep glitchy breath. "AnYwAy, tHe HuMaN iS OuR hOsTaGe, CrOsS, sO DoN't hArM HeR. nIgHtMaRe AlReAdY pUnIsHeD HoRrOr, uNdErFeLl AnD sWaPfElL JuSt tOdAy. He'S mOsTlIkElY PiSsEd oFf At aNyOnE AnD aNyThInG ThAt tAlKs BaCk tO HiM." "maybe even a giraffe~" Killer whispered to me with a smirk, I chuckled at the thought of Nightmare desperately yelling at a giraffe while Chara laughed his ass off.

"Does the girl have a name or something? Anything else than human, pet or hostage?" I asked to change the subject. The girl then stammered "I-I'm (Y-Y/N) (L-L/N)" They're was an awkward silence in the living room until Error spoke up. "ShE's sHy AnD oNlY ReAlLy tAlKs To tOrIeL." (Does anyone else get irritated by 'To Toriel' or is it just me?)

The girl then cutely yawned. I lightly blushed at what I just thought. First I thought she was pretty and now cute? What the fuck was going on with me?

Killer smirked. "you tired, kid? wanna sleep in my bed instead of that ol' cage-like cell?" Out of instict, I smacked him upside the head in anger. He yelped in surprise as he rubbed his skull. "geez! i didn't mean it like that! i meant she could sleep in my bed while I guard in front of the door, ya dingus!"

"You couldn't have phrased it any other way?! You had to say it in such an inappropriate manner?!"

"admit it, you would say the same thing if it ever came to an option like this."

"Oh my knife, you sir are the definition of an asshole."

"what was that about having 'inappropriate manners'? oh, and i think you have mistaken me with underfell."

Little did I know that Error and (Y/N) already went back to her cell.

Ink's POV (In ???)

Everything has been going good so far, we contacted a few AU's already who can help us find the human's location. I had the assumption they hid her in a well-known AU like Underfell, Echotale, Outertale, Swapfell, Flowerfell, Mafiatale and so on, those were the first AU's I immediately went off to. It was a bit complicated to find help in the Fell universes but I somehow managed to convince either their Sanses, Papyruses, Frisks, Charas, Floweys or Temmies to help, it really depended on if it was a Swap universe or not. I sometimes even got help from up to three of them. Blueberry already took care of the Underswap AU and searched there with his brother and Chara while Dream looked around the AU's where it was nighttime since he could acces their dreams. Blueberry and his brother also volunteered to look though the less dangerous AU's like STtale...

Okay, I have to admit that's a total lie right there. That AU contained a Sans who was obsessed with shoes and wouldn't hesitate to stalk 'non-shoes' and slay them with his slippers, which I still don't understand why he does that nor how. I only noticed that AU when some cloaked humanoid creature used green and blue liquid to write me a message about it. Both reminded me of blood.

And of course, Sans stayed in Undertale and notified Alphys to look out for any abnormal activities via her cameras

"Ink, are you okay? Should I call Mr.Fresh or my Ink and Error?" Paperjam's voice brought me back from my train of thoughts. I still couldn't believe that I actually created an AU where Error and me had an 'accidental' child. Those humans from the 'Fandom' probably had control over my body at the moment. I lightly blushed but shivered at the same time at the thought. Yuck!

I nervously smiled at him. "I'm fine, don't worry! And I really don't know if I should see your... parents at the moment. But I do have a request to make: Could you wander around the places you have access to and search for a teenage human girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and a (f/c) hoodie? That would be very helpful of you if you could tell me if you found her anywhere or not. You could also as Fresh if you want, just please make sure to not let your 'parents' know about the human's problem, okay?" Paperjam nodded with a bright smile. "Sure! I'll do it!"

After I left Paperjam and went off to my little house in the anti-void, I sighed and went to my room. I instantly sat down on my bed as I held my hand onto my skull in thought.

Although I couldn't contact many AU's, about ten of them would be enough for the first day. After all, we only have one month to get the human back safely before Toriel goes berserk on any Sans she encounters. And that death glare of hers already got me scarred for life, so I didn't want to know what would happen if she would go physical.

I yawned as I lied down onto my bed I was sitting on and covered myself with the blanket.

'A little bit of sleep couldn't hurt, right?'

[Published: 5/21/17]

A/N

Does anyone get the reference from Cross's line?