Chapter "Your a idiot"

I woke up in the morning and saw that I was still laying on someone's chest. I looked down to see that it was Six. I went to get up but felt his arms wrap around my waist keeping me in place. I looked up to see him glaring down at me.

"Where do you think your going gorgeous?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

"I'm getting up out of this bed and off of you." I said trying to stand up.

"No your not your staying in this room until 1 pm when you have your appointment with Dr. Holiday."

"I can do what I want!"

"Not when your pregnant with my kid!"

"Excuse me but this is also my kid which means I can do what ever I want."

"Listen gorgeous I don't care that kid is mine as well as yours and if I have to I will lock you in this room to keep the kid safe." He said glaring down at me.

"Go right ahead." I said glaring up at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I really have to learn how to shut up." I said trying to open the locked door.

"I told you I would lock you in there." Six said from the other side of the door.

"Screw you Six when I get out of here I will kill you!!" I yelled angry.

I heard him laugh and then walk away. I sighed and then laid down on the bed and cried. It was a hour before he came back.

"What do you want jerk." I asked with my head on a pillow.

"I brought you food." He said setting it on the nightstand.

"If I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't eat." I said waiting for him to leave.

"Look I..... I'm sorry I'm not the Six you know but I'm trying to protect our kid." He said sighing.

I stayed silent for a while to let him continue.

"I don't know why but when I met you I felt like all I wanted to call you was gorgeous it felt right and then when I found out you were pregnant..... I didn't want to just stay cause I felt like it was my duty to help you raise our child I...... I felt like I couldn't live without you beside me." He said as his voice broke a little.

I leaned up and kissed him. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer. I felt tear drops on my cheek I didn't know if it was his or if it was mine but I didn't care.

"Your a idiot you know that." I said laughing.

"I tell you I can't live without you and you call me a idiot..... why do I feel like that use to be half of our relationship." He said laughing.

"It was."

"Marry me."

"Are you asking or telling me to?" I asked laughing through tears.

"A little bit of both." He said leaning down and kissing me.

"I'm hungry." I said as we pulled away.

He laughed a little before handing me the plate he brought me. He set behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. We both set an ate quietly and when we were done I moved the plate to the nightstand and leaned up and took off his glasses.

"That is much better." I said kissing his cheek.

I saw him smirk and the next thing I know I don't have any pants on.

"Much better." He said laughing at my blush.

I got up and changed into one of his shirts and then went back to sit in front of him.

"It's 12 in a hour I have to take you to the good doctor." He said hugging me.

"Can't we just stay here?" I asked cuddling up to him.

"This is so weird but at the same time it is so normal."

"What is?"

"Having you in my arms and kissing you." He said kissing my forehead.

I closed my eyes and got some sleep before I was woke up to Six rubbing my shoulders.

"Time to go to Holiday to get that check up." He said smiling down at me.

"I don't wanna." I said pulling the covers over my face.

"If you come with me I'll make sure when we get back you get a award."

"I'm listening."

He whispered something in my ear and I shot up and grabbed some pants.

"Lets go!" I said grabbing him.

The cheek up went well and I found out I was pregnant with a girl. We left and went back to the room where I got my award. 😉

"Oh come on Really Six that is cheating!!!" I yelled.

"No it is improvising." He said kissing my neck again.

"Stop I can't win if you do that!!"

"And..... I..... win!" He said throwing my car off the track.

We were playing racing on the Tv and he kept kissing my neck distracting me.

"I hate you." I said glaring at him.

"Sure you do." He said laughing.

I snuggled into him and closed my eyes.

"You never answered my question." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You never asked a question."

"Marry me." He said holding out a ring.

The ring had a blue band with a green diamond in the center.

"Six I don't want to marry you if you think you hav--"

He grabbed my face and kissed me. We pulled away out of breath.

"Marry me because I don't want to be with anyone else." He said as we pulled away.

"Yes." I said kissing him.

He hugged me and kissed me one more time before sliding the ring on my ring finger.

A month later we were married and a month after that my brother Rex went missing. After Rex went missing White was fired in away. I left with Six and Holiday. I am now seven months pregnant and waiting for my baby girl to be born.