Chapter "You're doing what"

Ever since the Breach incident Six hasn't spoken to me. We haven't talked at all unless he is giving me paperwork. I have been out of missions since then. Today has been worse because I am trapped with him.

"You're doing what!!" I yelled.

"I'm going to show Providence agents Wade and Beasly that I can handle Boot Camp." He said smirking.

"And your bringing Noah!!!"

"Yes."

"That means I'm going to be trapped here with only Bobo to talk to." I said frowning.

"Six will be here!"

"Six hasn't spoken to me since the Breach incident."

"Well I have a amazing idea." He said smiling.

The next thing I know I'm stuck in a closet...... with Six.

"Rex!!!! Let us out now!!!!" I yelled angry.

"I'll let you out after I come back from Boot Camp love you sis!!!" Rex yelled laughing.

"It appears we are stuck in here." Six said sitting down.

"Hey is any one out there we are stuck in this closet!!" I yelled hitting the door.

It continued with me yelling at the top of my lungs for almost a hour.

"You can stop no one can hear you..... Scarlet stop." Six said calmly.

I kept yelling until Six got up and put his hand over my mouth.

"Will you shut up!!!" He yelled.

I tried to talk but he had his hand over my mouth so all I could do was mumble.

"Will you stop shouting if I let go of you?"

I shook my head yes and then he let go of me.

"I'm going to kill Rex." I said in a horse voice.

"Get in line.... he knows I had a date." Six said frowning.

"Sorry I'm sure Holiday will look for you." I said scouting away from him.

"I'm sure she is looking for you as well don't you have a appointment with her?"

"Yea since that Breach incident she has kept a eye on me."

"You would think you would be clear for missions by now." He whispered.

"Yep but Holiday thinks it is best if I'm not in missions."

"She also thinks that I shouldn't be near you." I heard him whisper under his voice.

"Wait what? Is that why you stopped talking to me?" I asked angry.

"Yes she believes that until she is sure you are fine that I should not be near you."

"Oh I'm sure she thinks that!!! She kills me!!" I yelled angry.

"I'm confused." He stated raising a eyebrow.

"Holiday has hated me since we met and she always tries to get me to stay way from you." I explain.

"So she is using her status as a doctor to make me quit speaking to you.... as soon as we get out of here I am having a talk with her." He said.

"I can't believe that you didn't tell me about her saying that!!! You don't just stop talking to someone without explaining it to them!!!" I yelled angry.

"I'm sorry but I was given orders to not speak to you." He said walking over to me.

"Do you always follow orders no!!! Don't blame others because you didn't wanna talk to me!!"

Just then the door opened and I looked up to see Holiday. I glared at her and pushed past her running to my room. Tears threaten to poor from my eyes and hit the ground.

(Listen to the song at the top)

I made it to my door and before I could shut the door a hand caught it stopping me from closing it. I looked to see who did it and saw Six.

"Six Let go of my door!" I said angry.

"No. You are going to listen and listen well. The only reason I didn't speak to you is because every single time I look at you all I thought about is that kiss. I can't stop thinking about it." He said glaring at me.

"Six... I--"

"Oh man you guys are out how long did it take to get out?" Rex asked walking up to us.

"How long where you gone?" I asked angry.

"Four days."

"That's how long it took for Holiday to find us!!!" I said glaring at him.

"love you sis?" He said backing away.

"Run now." Six said chasing after Rex.

I closed my door and leaned against it. I heard Rex screaming in the back ground and I got up and started to walk over to my dresser and I pulled out a picture.

 I heard Rex screaming in the back ground and I got up and started to walk over to my dresser and I pulled out a picture

"I miss you papa I wish you and mama where here." I said crying.

I laid down and decided to get some sleep.