Chapter "What are you doing here"

I was walking with Rex to get a hamburger when we saw someone walking in the alley.

"Let's follow him." Rex said curiously.

"You can I'm gonna stay here." I said looking at Rex walk into the alley.

"You know you still haven't changed Violet." I heard behind me.

"How many times do I have to tell you Five it's Scarlet not Violet. Now what are you doing here?" I asked taking it my swords.

"I'm not here to fight but I think Dos is fighting your brother." She said leaning against the wall.

I ran into the alley to see Rex fighting them. He hit the ground and I looked to see Six there with them.

"Well if it isn't little Violet." IV said smiling.

"I don't know who you are but my name is Scarlet not Violet." I said taking my swords out.

"Put your swords away they aren't here to hurt anyone." Six explained taking my swords.

"Fine." I said allowing him to take my swords.

He then explained to me about how One was a Evo and how they need Rex to cure him. We made it to a stolen Providence Ship and it didn't take Rex long to wake up. Six explained it to him and then introduced everyone.

"This is Dos, Trey, IV, and Five. They are the second through fifth dangerous people on the planet." Six said pointing to them.

"And six is the sixth dangerous person on the planet." I said leaning against the wall.

"And Violet is the seventh." Five said smirking at me.

"Name is Scarlet not Violet sorry but I don't know who you are."

"Sure you don't Violet. How bout you follow me to the control panel." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.

"Really Five!" I said as we got out of hearing distance.

"You need to tell them now." She said glaring at me.

"Hey Rex I lied to you I have all of my memories oh and I use to be a mercenary. How do you think he react?"

"He has a right to know about his past Violet."

"You want me to tell him that Van Kleiss is the man who murdered our parents and who almost killed me and that we have a older brother that I have no idea where he is!" I said sighing.

We walked back in the room to see Six talking with the others telling them to trust Rex. We made it to the island and walked to the center where One's cage hanged. Six and Rex went inside and I stayed outside with the others.

"Tell them and I'll kill you Dos." I said not looking at him.

"You lie to the ones you love. Such hurting will come from that." Dos said looking at me.

"It will hurt more to tell them." I whispered.

They came out and we saw One run out and we chased him and when he caught him Rex told us that One couldn't be cured.

"Then we do what we must." Dios said grabbing his sword.

"Don't do it." I said stepping in front of One.

"Violet you may be a great fighter but you have always lost to me." He said.

"Violet may have but I won't."

We started to fight while Six and Rex tried to help One escape. In the end One couldn't be saved but he did give us a message. My message was the worse one.

"Violet I see you are still the same. Always hiding behind a mask of lies. That is the reason I believed in you because I knew one day you would save me. If you must lie to protect your brother then know that it will hurt when he learns from someone else and not from you" One said through Rex.

After One let Rex go I caught Rex and we all watched as One disappeared.

"What happen?" Rex asked confused.

"I'll explain it to you later..... I have something's I should of told you a long time ago." I said softly helping Rex stand up.

We made it to the plane and I helped Rex sit down.

"Okay I lied to you." I said softly.

"About what?" Rex asked.

"I remember everything I never forgot." I said wth tears falling from my eyes.

"What?"

"I remember who you use to be who we use to be.... Rex we have a older brother named Caesar and I was given the name Violet whenever we were kids. I was a mercenary. I worked with The Six."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared I'd loss you." I explained.

"We can't tell White Knight you remember anything he would use it against you." Six said looking away from me.