Chapter "Protect Me"

It has been a while since I told Rex the truth and I am still arguing with him.

"I can't believe you lied to me!" Rex yelled.

"I wanted to tell you Rex I just didn't know how." I said softly.

"Why didn't you tell the truth?"

"I wanted to protect you!"

"Protect me." He said walking away,"you hurt me more than anyone in this world has ever done."

"So you use to work with The Six?" Six asked walking up to me.

"Yes and before you ask I did know who you were when we met." I said sighing.

"Well I guess Rex isn't the only one who was hurt by you."

"Really your angry with me to!"

"No I wish I could be..... but I know why you did it." He said looking down at me.

The alarms went off and we ran outside to see Rex fighting a....... starfish. We went to help him and I looked to see that something was growing on him.

"Rex go get checked out by Holiday now!!!" I yelled.

He got checked out by her and then decided to build a machine which attacks him and me. It is then stopped by a man who walked into Providence. I raise my head to see who it is just as Six comes in with the others.

"Hi I'm Caeser Salazar." He says smiling.

"Caeser?" I ask walking up to him.

"Scarlet!!!" He yells grabbing me and spinning me around.

"How are you here?" I ask happily.

"Long story but this is amazing is Rex with you?"

"He is over there." I say looking at Rex.

"So your our long lost older brother that I just learned about a while ago." Rex said glaring at me.

Caesar then took us to Arctic where he explained everything to us. He then took us back and helped us take care of the starfish Evo.

"I don't trust him." I heard from behind me.

"I'm not surprised." I said turning to look at Six.

"Scarlet he may be a liability." He said looking at me.

"It will be fine Six. Rex needs him to feel in the blanks that I don't know."

"And you hope he doesn't lie to Rex." Six said wrapping his arms around me.

"Yes I do. Unlike me who is still lying." I said turning around and kissing Six's cheek.

"Your not lying if he doesn't ask you about it." He said smiling down at me.

"But I am I think I should tell him." I said looking away from Six.

"It will be fine I'm sure he won't be mad."

"I gave Bobo his toothbrush he will kill me." I said laughing.

"Wait that was you!!!!" Rex yelled chasing after me.

Six POV

I watched as Rex chased after Scarlet. It was the best thing about today. That girl will be the death of me.

"You love her." I heard from behind me.

"What gave you that conclusion ?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Please I see the way you look at her.... stay away from her she is my sister and I don't want you near her."

"Listen and listen well Caesar Salazar I love your sister and I don't like people trying to keep me away from the ones I love got it." I said glaring down at him.

He walked away and went over to Scarlet where he wrapped her in a brotherly hug. After I left for my room I went to lay down. I looked at the dresser to see a picture of me and Scarlet.