Chapter "You did what"

It has been two months since "that night" and I have been staying with Six. I was on my way to go see the guys and Holiday when I saw them all at the lab.

"What did you guys do now?" I asked walking into the room.

"Hellooooo Gorgeous please tell me I am with her." Six said smirking at me.

I raised a eyebrow and looked at Caeser.

"What did you do to my boyfriend and why is he asking if he is with me?" I asked glaring at my brother.

"I may have made him lose six years of his memory." Caeser said smiling at me.

"Oh so I am with her thank you lord." Six said looking me up and down.

(I'm sorry but I still think it is funny how his name is Six and when he lost his memory he lost SIX Years of it what is the irony.)

"You did what!!!!!" I yelled angry.

"I was trying to give Rex his memory back." He tried to explain.

"Take a deep breath Scarlet if you kill him your in trouble because he maybe the only one to give Six his memories back........ now Caeser fix this or I WILL CALL FIVE AND HAVE HER KILL YOUR SORRY BUTT!! Do you understand."

"That was hot." Six whispered smirking at me.

Ceaser ran out of the room and went to get to work while I took some deep breaths.

"Scarlet can I run a test on you?" Holiday asked looking at me curiously.

"Sure." I said sitting down.

"I see why I'm dating her she is all woman." Six said smirking at me and he smacked my butt as he left the room.

Holiday ran some test on me and I saw her face go from curious to shocked.

"Scarlet you may want to see this." She said handing me a paper.

"I'M PREGNANT!!!!" I yelled shocked.

I ended up passing out. When I woke up I heard Six had left but he was back and the machine didn't work so my boyfriend still doesn't know who I was and I am also pregnant with his child.

"So he won't remember me and him being together....... don't tell him about the baby I don't want to put that on him." I said looking at Holiday.

"Scarlet I won't but there is a chance Rex has already told him." She said sadly.

I ran out of the room and went to Rex's room.

"Hey sis." He said smiling at me.

"Can I stay here tonight?" I asked curiously.

"Nope you should stay with your baby daddy." He said closing the door in my face.

"I will kill you for that jerk." I said walking to the control room.

I set down and started to do some work but I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up I was laying on someone's chest. I closed my eyes and out of habit snuggled into him.