Chapter 2.

Hinata's POV
I didn't know what to do. "Shit," I whispered. "Hinata tell me what's going on," Kageyama demanded. "U-umm nothing," I lied. "Hinata it's okay tell me I won't judge you. This might help us trust each other better. I'll tell you one of my secrets," Kageyama begged. "Fine. I'm - I-I'm t-t- IM TRANSGENDER!" I finally said. "Why are you binding with bandages!?" Kageyama asked. "That's not good for your ribs!" He continued. "I know that. It was too awkward to ask my aunt," I admitted. "I knew you were a dumbass but I didn't know you were this dumb," Kageyama laughed lightening the mood. "Okay now time for your secret," I told him. "Haha fine. I'm gay," Kageyama said. "Cool!" I exclaimed. "S-So are you okay with the fact that I used to be a girl?" I questioned nervously. "Of course!" Kageyama exclaimed. "I'm telling your aunt you've been binding with bandages!" Kageyama shouted like he was a child. "No!" I tried to stop him but it was too late.

Kageyama's POV

"Hey umm Mei-chan," I began. "What's up sweetie? Oh and you can drop the 'chan'," Mei laughed. "So I found out Hinata's secret. You know that he's transgender. But I also found out he's been binding with bandages," I told her. "Oh my gosh really!? I always thought that he had a flat chest," Mei admitted. "What should I do?" I asked. "We're going to have to get him a proper binder!" Mei exclaimed.
Hinata got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around him with a light pink blush over his face. "Hey Hinata, can I see what it did to you?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Hinata asked clueless. "Can I see what the binder did to you," I explained while blushing. "O-oh sure," Hinata stuttered. He turned around and pulled the towel down to reveal bruises and red marks. "Will you let me see your ribs," I asked cautiously. "U-umm okay, I-I guess s-so," Hinata said embarrassed. He turned back around and let me see his ribs. I honestly didn't understand how he could stand how much it looked like it hurt. "Does it hurt?" I finally asked. "Yeah. Like hell," he admitted. "How long have you been wearing it?" I asked. "Umm... oh look Kageyama! The birds are pretty!" He said trying to change the subject. "How long?" I asked again this time with a little anger in my tone. "W-well two days ago I put it on in the morning. Then I slept in it. So pretty much since Wednesday morning," Hinata admitted. (A/n its Friday)

Hinata's POV

"Okay Hinata I ordered a proper binder for you. I don't want you to bind all weekend okay. Also you can't bind while you're playing volleyball," Mei explained. "Ugh fine," I sighed. It felt so... unnatural. I mean I'm a boy... I should have a boys body. "Hey Hinata," Kageyama began. I couldn't help but notice where he was staring... "What's up Kageyama?" I asked. "Can we go shopping for some more boyish clothes for you? I always wondered why you dressed so... feminine," Kageyama asked. I felt my face heat up. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean it that way!" Kageyama exclaimed. "It's fine I understand," I said shyly.

Kageyama's POV

   We went to the mall to go shop for some new clothes for Hinata. We went into a popular store and looked around. I found a brown shirt that looked very manly. "Hey Hinata, will you try this on?" I asked. "Sure! It looks cool!" Hinata exclaimed. He went into the dressing room. After a few minutes he came out wearing the shirt. Woah he looks great! I thought. Wait... am I in love? No no no! I can't be! "O-oh do you not like it?" He asked. "No! I love it!" I exclaimed loud enough for the entire mall to hear. We got several things then we biked back to Mei's house.

~Time Skip~

Hinata's POV

   Kageyama spent the night with me and we are playing Mario Kart. "Ha! That makes the score 16 to 4!" I shouted. "Hinata I had no idea you were so damn good at Mario Kart," Kageyama sighed. "Shhh! Natsu's room is right next to mine," I said. "Oh I'm sorry," Kageyama apologized.
   After winning Mario Kart 3 more times, there was a knock at the door. "Hmm that's strange we don't get many visitors," I said wondering who it could be. "Do you wanna go see who it is?" Kageyama asked. I nodded my head and went to the door. Aunt Mei was already there and she looked shocked. "S-sis what are you doing here?" She asked. "Oh I just wanted to see you," the woman at the door said. Sis? What does she mean by that? I wondered. When the woman stepped inside she looked at me. "Oh who are you? Did you adopt another child Mei?" She asked. "M-Mom!" I exclaimed. I was scared, really scared. "Shouyou!?" She screamed. "What are you doing here!?" She yelled anger tracing her words...

To be continued...

(A/n: I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger. You'll just have to read the next chapter to find out what happens! Also thank you so much! It's only been 2 days and I already have 20 reads! I never thoughts that would happen.)