Chapter 14 -My Love Story

I know you all are curious as to why I fell in love with Jay, yes I fell it was love at first sight but that was not all it. I knew the story well, I never allowed myself to forget it. We had now started high school, everyone in our year had already started dating but Jay and I stayed single. I now realised it was because he was in love with me. Jay had a personality that shone bright when he was around others, I however blended into a crowd, I was the girl no one noticed, and I did not mine it at all. Blending in was my thing, I liked it. No cared about what I did and who I did.

Jay however was my best friend and liked to involve me into the circles which I did not belong. I hated beginning around those people, always competing for attention and popularity. It was not my thing but he tried so hard for me to be apart so I gave it a try. Plus if they would not invite me he would not go, which made my life hell because I would get hate mail and teased about. I kept a secret from both my brother and Jay because when the people you associated with were the most popular guys in school, you could not help but feel unwanted.

One day in high school, I don't know how but someone found out about my crush on my brother, which meant hell just opened below my feet and I was dropped into an endless pity. I cried everyday not to go to school but my mother made me go. I eventually decide to take detour which only made things worse when they called my mother off her work. She would be really pissed and mad.

Through it all Jay stood by side. One day in the assembly, Elizabeth the mean girl of my high school, embarrassed me infront the entire student body, I never wanted to show my face again. I think that's when Jay tripped, he went around that entire day telling everyone we were dating, which brought more hell for me but he did not care. He went through with the plan fully. He took me on my first date, he was my date too my junior prom, he was my prince charming. He was my hero, while my brother was living his life ahead of me; Jay was living my life with me. He abandon all social circles with him were a part of and became my social circle.

I did not want our relationship to be pretend and he did not because he got the courage to really ask me out. Back then I was stupid I had my shield up and I did not give him the chance he deserved. He however stayed by my side, he was my knight in shining armour. I made many mistakes in my life and wished he was not one.

So in death I will hold on to the happy moments I had with him forever. 

..............................................................................................................

one more chapter

i hope you all love this Chapter, it's basically a fuller for the next one

thank you for the support throughout this project

please don't be mad at me

please vote and comment