Chapter 3 - My life without you

It's been three years since I last spoke and saw JJ, but I know him. I saw him today on campus. He wore a skinny jeans and the same old sweater. His hair still a mess; the way I like it. He did not recognize me, or maybe he did and just ignores me. I would do the same if I was him. I hated my life with him. I moved in with my grandparents who moved me to a private school that was in the rich area, they lived in. the school help to develop your talents. I was very good at cooking so I spend most of my time in Home EC. When I graduated at the top of my class, they recommended to the best cooking school across the globe. Lucky I got into the one I wanted, which happened to be a school for the 'ARTS'. I remembered JJ always speaking about going to this school so I was not shocked to see him on campus. He looked happy.

"Dear dairy,

Today is a pretty slow day, had four classes this morning and have a cooking exam after lunch. My brother is coming home for the weekend. I was invited to a party but I don't......"

"I see you still into the diary thing," I heard a familiar voice speak.

Upon looking up I saw him above me, smiling with his white crystal teeth. "I still see you're the child of dentist," I joked. We both laughed. I haven't laughed that good in a while. He sat next to me and made himself comfortable.

I closed my diary. I started a conversation.

"So how has been life been Jay Jones?" I inquired.

"Quite fine, miss Witmen, but how has yours been?" he sarcastically replied.

"It's been manageable," I told him.

"Have you forgotten you're my best friend I know when you're lying," he grinded in my face.

He was right, he would know.

"Where do I begin..?" I questioned.

He looked me in my eyes and said, "From the beginning, I am listening."

"So, I sure remember the day I left," he shook his head in agreeance, I continued, "my grandparents enrolled me into this rich all-girls school, it was hell. All they did was talking about money and themselves," "I am shocked you did not fit in," he rudely interpreted.

I could not help but life, "they treated me like trash but Edward was there to help, did I mention he dumped the cat face bitch and is dating this new girl. We get along just fine and my feelings for him are fading," I excitedly told him.

"I am so proud of you, my best friend made. Btw what are you doing on campus and where are you living?" he questioned.

"I stay with the big bad wolves, they think I am not able to own, my own place to I drive to and from home. They have a house out here, and I am becoming a chef like I always dream. I know you're doing music I saw you the other day with your guitar bag. Where do you live thought?" I responded.

"Aren't you the little stalker?" he questioned putting his face closer to mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach, what I weird feeling I thought to myself. "I live on campus," he replies smiling bright. There it was again, I felt my facing going red. In the spur of the moment, "I stay along in the big house want me to ask if you can stay with me."

"No! No! It's okay, really it is no need to!" he quickly reply. I felt my heart sink but I continued ask.

Later that afternoon I was greeted by my brother and Lynn his girlfriend. She is really pretty and most of all I am not jealous of her. At dinner I thought would be the perfect time to beg.

"So Demetri, do think I can bring a friend over to stay with me because this house is lonely?" I questioned.

"Who is the friend?" my brother protectively asked.

"JJ, from where we lived back in America," I bolded reply.

"Yeah, it's JJ and you can date him too, it would be nice to see yall love reconnected," he joked.

"We are just friend, but I ask because you need to talk to the big bad wolves, they hate me," I replied.

"They don't you," he said. I gave him I look up and down and then looked at Lynn was as shock as I was when he said that.

"Okay they don't like you but they love you," he changed.

Lynn and I both laughed.

"Okay I will; since I am here this weekend he can move in," he remarked.

"I love my brother so much," I thought.

2 days after

"Wake up beautiful," I heard JJ voice.

"Damn you JJ, I want to sleep," I spoke in between wake and sleep.

"Okay you made it hard, time for part 2!" I heard him shout running out my room like a child.

All of a sudden I found my nose being filled with a beautiful aroma.

"JJ, is cooking," I spoke while arise from the bed like a zombie. I quickly bathe and changed into clothes and rushed down stairs.

"I knew that would move you!" I joked.

"Whatever you know I love food and I love your cooking, master chef," I joked back. For breakfast we had fried bake and sausage and eggs with a tall very talk cup of coffee for me and orange juice for him. I need coffee to stay awake.

"Dear dairy,

What would I do without him, god know I love my best friend. He is my life he give me hope and joy. God I think I am in love with my best friend more than friends. When he was not here I missed him, but now he is here I am starting to develop back feeling for my brother. Am I using one of them as an excuse for the other? Love is so confusing..."

"Time to leave!" I heard JJ shout.

"What am I going to do diary?

DATE 20th April, 2020.

"What are you writing?" I heard JJ say over me.

"Nothing maybe one day I would let you read it," I smiled back.

"I miss the days when you would let me read your diary," he said sadly.

"You are one sad boy!" I remarked heading out the door.

Won't you be one happy boy I thought to myself while I jumped into JJ's vehicle? May I find the strength to understand these feelings?

..................................................................................................

I know she is a confusing person but love is something that 

is not common. She loves them both but will her love for one 

hurt the other more.