"With You" Choi Youngjae (GOT7)

author's note
okay just a little rant, youngjae is not my bias; but he is soooooo handsome! i can't! literally he is just sososososo handsome, i love him so much. anyone else struggle with me like this? and also this oneshot will be set in the end of 2013, really close before GOT7 debuted.
---------------------------------------------

(y/n)'s POV:
I collapsed on my bed, completely exhausted by a full day of moving. But at least I was in my new apartment now, just surrounded by an endless stream of cardboard boxes, waiting to be opened. I turned to the side to look at my bedside table, literally the only thing I set up in the apartment. It was only 22:37, I had plenty of time to unpack the important boxes. As long as I had clothes and everything I needed ready for tomorrow and got some sleep it would be okay. I reluctantly rolled out of bed and turned on my phone to check if I had anything else besides unpacking to do; there was nothing. After that, I started playing music to help pass the time as I went through the contents of my boxes. Despite being tired, I happily sang along to the songs playing as I unpacked.

Youngjae's POV:
I woke up to the sound of someone singing. I slowly got out of bed, who could be singing? The cold air hitting my bare arms and legs quickly woke me up. I rubbed my eyes before checking the time, 22:43, we should all be asleep by now! I stretched my sore body, getting ready for debut was so tiring. But none of us should be awake, we have to wake up early tomorrow for more practice. I walked around the apartment, all the boys were asleep. Where was this singing coming from?

I tiredly put some sneakers on and walked out the front door. Maybe the singing was coming from one of the neighboring apartment units. I looked around a little bit, there was no one out in the hall. Then, I suddenly remembered the apartment next to ours was supposed to be getting a new resident sometime. I walked over to the front door of the closest apartment, and knocked. I stood in silence in the hallway, still hearing the beautiful voice of whoever was singing.

Hopefully this new resident was going to be a trainee or something like that at JYP, because their singing was truly amazing. I patiently waited at the front door of this apartment, simply listening to whoever was singing. Sure they were singing along to a song, but their voice made the real singers sound like nothing in the background. I knocked on the door again, the singing must be coming from this unit, it was so loud standing outside of it. Then suddenly, the music stopped and I heard lots of shuffling. This was definitely where the singing was coming from. The door opened and I saw a cute girl standing before me, a slight blush tinted my face. She was adorable.

"Hello?" She nervously looked at me, "How can I help you?"
"Sorry to bother you at such late of a time." I bowed, "But I am one of the boys staying in the apartment right next door." I pointed to in the direction of my my apartment.
"Oh! Nice to meet you." She smiled at me, before bowing, causing my heart to practically melt. Her smile was so warm and nice, she was so attractive. "I'm (l/n) n(y/n)."
"I'm Choi Youngjae." I bowed at her again. My tired feelings quickly came back, causing me to yawn.
"So what brings you to my door so late tonight?" (y/n) asked, checking the time on her phone.
"I think I woke up to your singing." I rubbed the back of my neck, what an awkward thing to say. "You were just singing, right?"
"Sorry!" (y/n) bowed once again, "I should have been quieter! I'm so sorry."
"No, it's okay!" I laughed a little bit, "Your singing is very good. I liked listening to it."
"T-Thank you." (y/n) blushed the cutest shade of red as she covered her face a bit with her hand, probably very embarrassed.
"Are you a trainee or anything?" I looked at her, she seemed perfect to be a trainee. She had the perfect voice and appearance for it. I bet she even had an amazing personality.
"No." She laughed, "I could never be an idol or anything like that. Thank you though."
"Hey, no problem." I joined her in laughing. "I'm actually a trainee."
"Really?" She looked at me now with stars in her eyes, amazed. She started asking me many questions, "Under what company? Do you have debut plans? Are you a singer or rapper?" Before I could respond, I saw Junior come out of our apartment and look at me, disappointed.
"Sorry, I'm actually supposed to be asleep right now." I nervously laughed, looking at Junior, hoping he'd let me stay and talk with (y/n) more. But sadly, he just kept looking at me with a disappointed look. "How about you come to my practice tomorrow? I can wake you up and bring you with me when I go in the morning. Well, if you don't have anything to do tomorrow."
"Sure, why not! I don't start work for another few days anyways." (y/n) smiled at me, slightly bowing. "Thank you so much! This will be so cool! Are you sure it's okay to let me come?"
"Of course!" I lied, smiling at her. I really had no idea, I just knew I wanted her to come. "I'll see you in the morning then!"
"Okay, see you then Youngjae!" (y/n) kept smiling at me as she slowly shut the door, "Make sure you get proper sleep!"