Helpful goodnight tips for age regressors & lil ones!

✨✨100th Chapter!!✨✨
As you all know, I decided to make this book be only 100 chapters. So here is the 100th chapter! Remember you can find the second book up soon. I love each and every one of you for being so supportive of me and this beautiful guidebook. I wanted to help all of you and that's what I did, and will continue to do. Thank you for everything💗💗

This helpful post comes from strawberryeuphie on Tumblr! Enjoy!

🍼⭐️🍥 for regressors with insomnia ~!
just a list of resources and other recommendations to hopefully help my fellow restless little fwiends get a good night sleep! 💜🌙

— 🌸 try some yoga before bed! it helps you get out any leftover energy from the day, without getting your adrenaline pumping too hard! // cosmic kids bedtime yoga adventures— 📚 read a bedtime story! if you have a caretaker available, you can hav...

— 📚 read a bedtime story! if you have a caretaker available, you can have them read it to you. if not, read one yourself or look up audio recordings of someone who reads them aloud ~! reading helps you become more tired... like magic!
— 🎶 listen to lullabies online or make your own bedtime playlist! // here's some quick recommendations: 1 2 3 4
— 🛁 take a warm bath! add some epsom salts, johnson's lavender bedtime baby bath, or a bath bomb, and of course bubbles! soak for as long as you want, but i suggest getting out once the water starts to get cold! after you've dried off, try using johnson's bedtime baby lotion, the smell is so relaxing and i find it works for helping me get to sleep.
— 🍵 try a relaxing drink! get your favorite bottle or sippy cup, or just a regular cup will do if you don't have those, pour some milk of your choice in it (i like vanilla almond milk for this), put two spoonfuls of honey in it, and put it in the microwave to warm up! you can also try different decaffeinated teas or herbal teas if you are feeling extra stressed. i recommend sleepytime vanilla decaf.
— 🍰 if you need a snack, no sweets! sweets are just gonna wake you up more and make your teeth all icky! try banana, strawberry, blueberries, or other fruits. you can also have plain animal crackers, yogurt, or a small cereal bar.
— 🍼 don't drink/eat too much before bed! having one drink is okay, but don't do anymore or you might be up all night or worse: have an accident! even if you use pull-ups and/or diapers, it's best to not have any accidents during the night so you don't have to get up and change.
— 🌟 have a nightlight, don't leave regular lights on! nightlights aren't that expensive and leaving on any other lights can be a problem when you're trying to sleep. pick a cute sleepy light and have that instead! (my favorite nini light is shaped like a unicorn.. just thought i'd share hehe~)
— 🌿 use essential oils. not everyone has these, and that's fine, but if you do then they're great!
— ⏰ start getting ready for bed half an hour before you actually go to sleep. it's important to have a bedtime routine in place so that your body will get used to going to bed at a certain time, and you'll sleep for longer!
— 🐻 try getting your plushies/dollies ready for bed with you! play pretend and have them brush their teeth, get their pajamas on, and then you tuck them in for sleep!
— 💗 if it helps you, try stimming! there are tons of stim blogs and youtube channels out there, or if you have your own things then try it! many of my friends say this works for them.
— ☁️ make sure your sheets & pajamas are clean! you'd be surprised how much this matters. it's a lot more comfy to go to bed with good smells. if you are wearing a diaper, make sure it's completely fresh!
— 🌠 try your best to stick to a routine on your own! don't stay up too late! even without a caretaker, you can have a good bedtime routine. i know we all dread sleeping 'cause the fun for the day is gonna end and we just wanna stay up, but sleep is so important so you can keep having fun the next day!

 i know we all dread sleeping 'cause the fun for the day is gonna end and we just wanna stay up, but sleep is so important so you can keep having fun the next day!

good luck fwiends, i hopes you has a good sleep wiff many nice dreams all da time... 💫
— princess euphie 💞⭐️🍼