5 Signs You Should Be in Diapers

Here we have a lovely post from sciencescribbler of course about diapers. And of course this is from Tumblr. Alsooo, I recorded the first video for YouTube. It will be up tomorrow. Enjoy!

- Nellie💕✨🍼

5 Signs You Should Be in Diapers
This is a post specifically focused on the ABDL side of tumblr...
AND YES! It's focused on those silly little ones who think they don't need diapers when their bigs, or even just their little selves know the truth....
When you see a diaper on tumblr or online...you think about how it feels. The softness, the texture....and the feeling alone is enough to make you smile or get just a tiny bit excited.
You love the smell of baby powder or baby lotion. Not just the smell, though, the way the smell changes how you feel. the way it hits home that you deserve to be wearing it...to keep dry, sure, but also because it smells like being little and cuteness, and fun to you.
When you feel little, you aren't entirely sure if you WANT to use the potty....or even can. Somehow, it just feels...wrong? Like your body was not designed for that quite yet. Maybe there is another option....
Your caregiver said so. Period. Sorry, little one, but if mommy/daddy/big/mister/miss/ma'am/anyone who takes care of you says so, that's an INARGUABLE sign you need to be padded!
You want it. Some people get diapered because they have accidents...some because it helps them feel small, or because it's useful to not take potty breaks, or any of a hundred medical reasons. but for you? The fact that you WANT to...the fact that it makes you feel good? There couldn't be a clearer sign if you searched for a hundred years. If you even kind of WANT to wear diapers, just a little...that's a sign you SHOULD. There's nothing wrong with it. It isn't hurting anyone. It's your business, or maybe yours and your partner's, but that's it. So stop worrying. And get padded, because I think SOMEBODY might need some diapees to make sure they don't have an accident!