"Cute but subtle ways to dress little in public!"

I found yet another amazing post on Tumblr with some helpful tips for littles!  This one was by evieinthewillowtree. Enjoy!💗

"cute but subtle ways to dress little in public!

*         PATTERNED SOCKS!! Whether they're cute animals, or little drawings, or just pretty colours, they're bound to make you feel little! No-one will notice them unless you pull them up high.

*         Overalls! Wear them over t shirts, sweaters, anything! They're actually pretty fashionable at the moment, and they work for all genders :)

*         Headbands and bows! I'm in love with headbands right now - I have a collection of adorable headbands, some of them are plain, but some have little bows and flowers, 10/10 would recommend. Also, hair clips and barrettes are awesome!

*         Ribbons! You could tie them into your hair, around your braids or ponytails, or even into your braids - it looks super cool! And there are bAJILLIONS of colours and designs, you can get them from dollarama for basically no money!

*         Some more things you can do with ribbons: tie them around your wrist to make a cute bracelet! You can also replace your shoelaces with your favourite ribbons to spice them up a little.

*         LOTS OF COLOURS! Just mix and match, throw in the entire rainbow into your outfit if you wanna!

*         Hairstyles: if you have long hair, you can try out fun things like pigtails and braids!

*         If you shop online or go to places like gap kids, you can find kiddie clothes that are big enough to fit you! You can find things like cuddly shirts or sweaters with bright colours and cute drawings, or character t-shirts, and it'll just look cute, not necessarily kiddy!
*         Cute little accessories! For example, I have some cute ear muffs for the winter that are super fluffy and have little panda bear faces on them! You can get gloves and earbuds like this too!

*         Funky tights! i have some rainbow striped ones that i always wear with skirts and it makes me feel super little! You can get ones with patters and stars and hearts and designs that look amazing! You can also do this with leggings.

*         Sparkly nail polish!
*         Heelies or light up sneakers, if you wanna!

*         Do you remember sillybands? Well you can still get them online for barely any money, and they look so cute! When you're wearing them, they just look like colourful elastic bands, so it's not super obvious
*         if you're carrying a bag with you, decorate it with stickers and buttons and keychains! You can make it all pretty and jingly :)

I hope you find these helpful!! I'll be posting similar posts this week :)
- Evie"

- Nellie 💕✨🍼