Daddying on a Budget

I know the title is Daddying on a Budget but Mommies, Daddies and Caregivers can do this too. This post comes from daddyslilpenguin on Tumblr. Enjoy!

- Nellie💕✨🍼

Daddying on a Budget
Amazing things Daddy has done for me that cost little to no money:
1. Dollar store "shopping sprees" Seriously the Dollar Tree toy and baby section is a little's paradise.
2. McDonald's dollar menu feasts
3. Pokemon Go hunting. If your little is sick or the weather is bad, you can hunt inside your house.
4. Midnight slushies. Some of my favorite memories with Daddy are random trips to the 7-11 at midnight and walking home laughing sipping Coca-Cola slushies.
5. Picnics!
6. Hiking the local nature trails
7. YouTube karaoke
8. Gaming together
9. Drying and brushing your little's hair after a bath. This is probably my second favorite thing in the whole world.
What's my favorite thing?
10. Cuddles. It may seem lame and boring but trust me, absolutely nothing beats snuggling close and telling your baby how much she means to you and how good and special she is. Little's do love the adventures and the spoiling, but what we really cherish are those quiet moments with you wrapped up safe in your love.
You don't have to be rich, or even have it all together, to spoil your little and let them know they're loved and important.