50 Rules for caregivers with littles:

These rules come from thxnathos on Tumblr. Enjoy cuties!

- Nellie💕✨🍼

50 Rules for caregivers with littles:
The first list and the original owner long deactivated and it was extremely straight led so I decided to make a gender neutral one so it applies to everyone :D
Attention give it to them daily, at all times, show them you care.
Be their first. Regardless of how experienced they are be their first in some positive way.
Be committed. Poly or not if you're their caregiver, see it as an honor and responsibility.
Discipline. When necessary, not too much but not too lazy.
Enjoy them silly. Their funny, or cute side may be grown out of and you may miss it.
If they suffer a mental illness make sure to be kind to them, understand their illness deeply [research is your friend] and make sure they take their medicine and carry out their life in a healthy manner.
If they are asexual or any form of non-sexual person respect them, I can not stress enough how important this is.
If you are both sexual, touch them in the most pleasurable way you can, make them enjoy it.
Give them a reason for, or avoid rules that confuse them.
Grab them suddenly for a passionate kiss often, or a hug, or a tickle attack.
Help them accomplish things important to them.
Hold them tight as much as you can.
Imagine your life without your little, if it makes you hurt, sad, or angry then don't take them for granted.
Just love them the best you can.
Know their middle name and birthday, its important.
Keep those stinky bad people: transphobes, homophobes, haters and gender diversity erasers away.
Listen to them. Open your mind and just listen, no judgement.
If you are both sexual, lick them if they enjoy it. Let them show you where they enjoy it most.
Love them hard, they will return it tenfold.
Let them undress you if they want to and don't push or rush them.
Massage their back and cuddle them when they cry, clean their tears, talk them through it and be their comfort, specially if you caused these tears.
Maintain control even when they're being bratty or disrespectful, put them in their place and carry on with the day.
NEVER put them down, regardless of how hurt you are... They will remember it forever like really FOREVER.
Offer advice about anything they need help with.
Outline your expectations, doesn't have to be on paper but make it clear, they are less likely to let you down.
Don't push their limits unless it's something you both consent and agree on.
Protect them from themself. Negativity, bad influences, bumble bees.
Power is a gift to you from them, and it is precious. Handle it as such.
Snuggle your little.
Sit your little on your lap and tell them about your day, then let them have a turn.
Sing to them even if you're bad at it. They will take it as a reminder of how special they are to you.
DON'T compare them. They're you're unique and special little, never make them question that
Spoil them. Letters, juice, stuffies, and most of all kisses, hugs, and blankies.
Littles like spankies, or not, it depends on the person.
Help them shower. Some littles are too small to do it alone and need help.
Take their every compliment open hearted, they mean it.
Show them love in the way they understand it, not you, if they want attention, give them that. Love is not always presents and compliments.
Stand tall even if you aren't, head held high and walking strong.
Try new things whenever you get the chance.
Take them places they like - your backyard via skype or build a bear or the zoo they will always remember.
Take your time - when being frisky do as you wish but lets not rip anything unless they're okay with it and agreed to that.
Trust them.
Tuck them in, even if you live on the other side of the world, tell them a goodnight tale, send them kissies, make sure they're comfy and make sure they're in bed.
Taste their food and make sure it's yummy.
DO NOT IGNORE SAFE WORDS.
Make sure your little is kind to their body, it's special and their own. If they are trans or nb or agender help them feel like the gender they are. ((i/e: ftm: "who's a good boy?!" mtf: "who's a good girl?!" agender: "who's my good baby?!" nb: "who's my cutie!?" etc.) Communicate!
If you guys are sexual try new positions if they agree with it and show comfort about it.
If your little does something wrong, voice your displeasure with a loving but firm tone.
Wake them gently and lovingly with calls or kisses, or their fav stuffies.
Watch as they grow and all your efforts pay off.