Lush for Littles <3

Look at me go! Updating a bunch in one day! Here another Tumblr post by yet again princessofmousewood! And this one will continue onto the next "chapter". Alsooo it's very helpful! Enjoy!
- Nellie💕✨🍼

Lush for Littles <3
"Hello! I used to work at Lush which is a pretty awesome store and has lots of cool products. I thought I'd put together a list of some of the items that would be really great to use to take a bath when you're in little space! I'll tell you the name of the product, what's cool about it, and anything else important I can think of. Hopefully it's interesting/helpful/something good xD

Bath Bombs
These are colourful spheres (or occasionally other shapes) that dissolve and fizz when you drop them in the bath, leaving your water colourful, scented, and sometimes even sparkly! In case you're worried about glitter, Lush glitter is natural and made of seaweed or mica, it's not bad for the environment, your skin or your plumbing! Some bath bombs I think would be great for littles are:

Intergalactic - see the gif above! Intergalactic is colourful and sparkly and will wake up your senses with it's fresh mint scent! It also has popping candy in it so it will make some noise as well, if you don't like sudden popping noises this one may not be for you but if you do then it will sound like you're taking a bath in a bowl of rice krispies!

The Experimenter - another colourful one, that also has popping candy and glitter! The dominant colours are pink, blue and gold, and the scent is fair trade vanilla.

Frozen - yes, it's inspired by the Disney movie! This sparkly, pale blue bath bomb is great if you want to feel like an ice prince or princess! The scent is floral with neroli and rose oils.

Twilight - if you're feeling sleepy and trying to unwind before bedtime, this is the bath bomb for you! Drop the pretty purple bath bomb with a moon and star motif into your tub, and clouds of lavender scented steam will have you ready for dreamland in no time.

Dragon's Egg - The cheerful citrus scent of this bath bomb will leave you feeling happy and uplifted. The white exterior gradually dissolves to reveal multi coloured polka dot jelly-things (i don't actually know what they are, but they're fun to play with in the bath!) and a hidden center of golden glitter.

Pink - this mini bath bomb will turn the water, you guessed it, pink! It has a sweet cotton candy scent, some pretty flowers on top and hidden heart confetti inside (it will dissolve, so you don't have to clean confetti out of your tub!)

Ickle Baby Bot - this mini blue bath bomb is shaped like a robot! It's scented with lavender, chamomile and sandalwood and is actually meant to help children relax before bed :)

Bubble Bars
These bars of solid bubble bath give you mountains of fluffy bubbles in your tub, change the water colour and smell great! You can cut the normal sized ones in half and get two uses, and the bigger ones can be cut into three pieces. To use, crumble under the running water and if the bubbles start to dissolve later, swish the water around to stir up more! Some bubble bars I think littles would like are:

Big Bang - citrus scented bubbles and bright blue water! This bubble bar is also great for littles with dry or sensitive skin, it has avocado oil in it which is softening, and has some star shaped bath melts on top which are made of cocoa butter and will leave your skin smooth and moisturized.

Creamy Candy - this is like the bubble bar version of the Pink bathbomb, same sweet candy scent and same colour! It has a pretty daisy on top which will dissolve in the water.
Sunnyside - tangerine, orange and lemon, oh my! A variety of citrus oils to brighten your mood, along with shimmering golden waters. I highly recommend this one if you're feeling down. If you like the idea of this bubble bar but aren't a glitter fan, check out Brightside!

A French Kiss - light purple water and relaxing bubbles scented with lavender, rosemary and thyme. This bubble bar is great if you want to unwind, but still want the fun of bubbles!

This list was super fun to write so if anyone wants to know about other Lush products, give me a shout! I also didn't include any of the seasonal items since they aren't available right now, but I may make another list when they are on sale again :)"