Epilogue

*Author's note: thank you all so much for reading my work! This fandom is awesome and I can't wait for season 2 to air! I may be going back to change things depending on what new information will come forward, but maybe not! Feel free to leave a like and a comment if you like as well as any grammatical errors you see! Thanks, guys!*

Later that night, after the prom, Marinette sighed as she lay in bed. "Tikki, can things be any better??"

Tikki snickered. "To be honest, I have a confession to make..."

Marinette sat up and looked at the kwami questioningly. "What is it, Tikki?"

Tikki tapped her hands together looking a little bashful. "I.. I knew who Cat Noir was since the day Adrien came to school..."

"What?!"

"Yeah um, I can sense Plagg's presence as with the other kwamis when they are near..."

"Why didn't you tell me, Tikki!"

"I couldn't... It was against the rules. And I also wanted you to fall in love with both sides of Adrien, not just the perfect put together guy you saw at school every day."

"But you knew this whole time??"

"There's a reason I encouraged you to get to know him better, Marinette. And there's still so much to learn about him. You've worked together for years, but this is only the beginning."

As if on cue a knock came from her window and she was startled to see Cat Noir grinning at her. She rushed to the window and let him in.

"Sorry to interrupt but I had to see you again."

She blushed and felt a bit awkward. She then started panicking when she saw his pictures were up all over her wall... "I... I wanted to see you too."

"Plagg, de-transform me."

The little black creature swirled out again and Adrien stood there looking like his normal self.

"I'm sorry if I'm staring... I just never imagined this day would come. Or that you would be him..." she said looking a little bashful.

He grinned. "Oh by the way, this is Plagg!"

The kwami looked at her seemingly unintenrested. Marinette smiled. "Nice to meet you, Plagg!" she kissed him and he looked startled!

"I... Uh... Nice to meet you too..." he mumbled.

Tikki snickered.

"Oh, Adrien, this is Tikki!"

"Nice to officially meet you, Adrien! I know a lot about you!"

"Tikki!"

"What?" she asked innocently.

He blushed slightly and realized then that his face was all over Marinette's wall. "So Uh, you do like me? I mean the normal side of me."

She tapped her fingers together nervously. "I... Yeah. Well, before I knew it though I had fallen in love with both sides of you, Adrien..."

He hugged her tightly then catching her by surprise. "Same here, Marinette. You've always been there for me, and I've always admired your every day self."

He loosened the hug just a bit to look at her then. "You're amazing, Marinette. Always have been always will be."

"You think so?"

"I know so." and then he kissed her again.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door. "Marinette? Who are you talking to?" came her mother's voice.

"Hide!" Marinette whispered frantically, pushing him towards her towards her closet. "No one, Mom! Just watching a video on my computer!"

She sat down and Adrien hid just as her mother opened the door. "Oh okay, thought you might be talking to your wall of Adrien's faces again."

Marinette felt her face blush vividly knowing Adrien could hear them in the closet. "Mom really??"

"Okay, okay! Sorry, couldn't help myself! Good night, dear! Love you!" she said blowing her a kiss and then closing her door hatch again.

Marinette blew out a sigh of relief but stiffened slightly when Adrien opened the door and grinned mischievously at her.

"You talk to me a lot huh?" he said perching almost like a cat next to her on her desk.

"Adrien! Get off! And shut up! I'm mortified as it is!"

He chuckled and did as he was asked. "Well I probably should get going now that we've made proper introductions. But believe me I really don't want to leave," he whispered drawing her into another hug.

She couldn't believe this was actually happening and hugged him back. "I'll see you on Monday okay? Who knows, maybe Ladybug will come visit you before then..." she said pushing his nose away like old times.

He grinned. "Not if the cat loses his patience first."

"Come on, I'll walk you out."

They went to her balcony and he gave her one last kiss and sighed. "I will never grow tired of that."

Plagg groaned, "Oh please! Don't tell me I'll have to deal with this garbage from now on!"

"You're awful, Plagg." Tikki muttered.

"Well, I know one way to shut him up. Plagg, claws out!"

He transformed back into Cat and waved good bye. Marinette waved and watched as he disappeared into the night.

"Well it's been quite a night! But I think it's time for bed don't you?" Tikki asked.

Marinette grinned. "Always the considerate one huh, Tikki? Alright, come on!"

She looked back at the direction Cat had left one more time. Could she dare hope one day they wouldn't have to say good bye? Only time would tell.

Author's note: Hey guys! You have been awesome and I want you to know how much I appreciate the support! I am currently working on a sequel called Miraculous: Tales of the Wielders! If you want to check it out it should be on my profile! And as always, stay miraculous! ❤