Chapter 6 - Short

Adam's POV

I stood and the front of the aisle in my suit and Ali started to walk down the aisle.

"Shit she's gorgeous." I said under my breath. She reached me and I smiled and her, she smiled back and I took her hands.

"Marriage is the joining of two people who love each other. Adam and Ali chose that they wanted to say their own vows, so Adam, please go first." My mate Danny said, who we'd chosen for our minister.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Ali, ever since I met you. I loved you, and you're just the most beautiful woman on the planet. Now that we're getting married, I promise to always love you, never leave you, and always stay by your side beautiful. I love you so much." I smiled and she was beaming.

"Ad, I've loved you since day one, and I knew you were the one for me, and I knew I'd be with you forever. I promise that through illness and when you're at your best, I'll stand by your side, and I'll love you forever." She said, I smiled.

"Adam, please repeat after me." Dan said.

"I, Adam James Leeson." Dan said.

"I, Adam James Leeson." I said.

"Take Ali to be my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Dan said.

"Take Ali to be my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." I smiled.

"Ali, please repeat after me. I, Alicia Rachel Somerhalder." Dan said.

"I Alicia Rachel Somerhalder." Ali  said.

"Take Adam to be my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Dan said.

"Take Adam to be my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Ali smiled.

"Adam, do you take Ali to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Dan asked.

"I do." I smiled.

"Ali, do you take Adam to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked.

"I do." She beamed.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, ladies and gentlemen, Mr and Mrs Leeson, Adam, you may kiss the bride." Dan said, stepping back.

I placed my hands on Ali's waist and smashed my lips onto hers.

That was it, she was now my wife, and for the rest of my life...