Yunan

Warning : Takes place on the current plot of the anime.

The decent smell of the chamomile tea made you to peek your head a bit. There you saw a tall blond haired man who currently just serve a tea. Maybe for himself? Who knows? After you told him about some ingredients in tea, he had taken an interest to try out some new flavour. Turns out it became his hobby right now. You walked towards him and the magi offers a wide smile when he noticed your presence. Placing down the teapot into the table.

" Princess (Name), did you sleep well? " He asks, the gentle tone he always used to adresses almost everyone.

" I did, thanks to the strong scent of the chamomile you made. " You giggled. " Did you like being here? " You asks, sitting on the chair beside him. 

" I was surprised that your older brothers were so nice to me. " He blew off the vapor that came out from his cup of tea.

" They are always nice to guests, especially they knew that you were- in fact a magi. " You sheepisly smiled, tapping your finger slightly into the table.

" Ah i see, they do have some strong sense then. From the first time i met them , i sensed this strong but calming aura about them. " He answered calmly, a gentle smile still plastered on his lips. " Oh and you informed me something that you knew about aladdin? " He asks, turning his gaze into you.

" He was still a young boy isn't he? a total contrast to the magi of the kou empire. " You began. " I never really physically met him but i was told by my brother that his strength as a magi was still low.. i don't know if my brother is making up the story or he's just too powerful himself. " You shrugged your shoulders lightly.

" Princess (Name) are always curious about the outside world, right? " He stared at the reflection of himself on the tea. " Did you want to go on a journey with me then? " He offered, you widened your eyes for a moment before biting your lips in hesitation.

" Older brothers always locked me up on the castle, they said it is for my safety. Until i met you on that place, i'm truly grateful actually, being able to meet someone who has a wider knowledge, i only learned the outside world through books all this time. " You admitted, a hurt look was placed on your eyes.

" If i have to be honest, your older brothers' action of trying to protect you isn't wrong either. " He closes his eyes gently. " It's alright if you're still hesitated, you still had a long way to go in this life. " He opened his eyes again, his eyebrow furrowed slightly in worry.

" I really do want to know more about the outside world, i want to experience it by myself. " You stated, you were determined and it is probably the only right choice for you to take before it's late.

" How about your older brothers, though? " He was more afraid to mention those words, it's true that he actually lie about the first impression he felt when he first met her older brothers. They were cold and seems to be shrouded in sorrow.

" I'm old enough, brother yunan. " You laughed slightly, it's actually cute that he was worried about them. " Beside my older brothers had tons of works to do aside from babying me all the time. " You nods.

" If that's settled then. " He finally take a sip of his tea as you watched him in silence. It was a really rare occasion, especially since yunan also slept in your chamber too.

" How about we go tomorrow?? " You asks eagerly. " Surely it won't take too much time to prepare right? "

" Of course. " He gave in to the princess' eager behaviour and smiled generously. " We will go when you're feeling ready, princess. "

" I will go ahead to inform my older brothers, then. " You stood up from the chair and left the room in excitement. Yunan could only chuckled as he watched the princess struggling to run with the gown she wore.

" How did a woman could endure living in a castle that was shrouded in sorrow like this? Maybe it's better for her to wander to the outside world. "

A/N : Yunan is done! Whose next??