Muu

Warning : Took place in the current time of the anime.

" As if i'm gonna lose to that, watch me as i rebel you (Name)! " Myron said while laughing quite loudly, then she slammed a card on the table loudly.

" w-woah you're so strong.. I give up.. " You said, you waved a white flag up into the air.

" Master! Do not give up yet! There are still lots of things to do in life!! " One of your servant said a bit too forcefully as he raised his voice.

" Where did you get that white flag from though? " Myron asked out of blue.

" From my deepest heart, i treasured it forever with my symbol of white flag. " You dramatically explained while posing.

" You are not making any sense again.. " Myron sweat dropped. " Oh anyways, my brother is going to pick us up right now? What time is it? Is he late again? " Myron complained while twirling her red locks in her slim fingers.

" Lord muu has some serious business to do with the new magi, so let's just hope he arrived safely without any concern weighing on his shoulder. " Your others male servant gently said.

" How nice of you to say that to my brother, higakiru? " Myron smiled.

" It's higekiri. " You corrected, myron just shrugged.

" Sorry i arrived a little bit too late.. " A voice appears, the four of you turned to saw the tall red haired man stood in the doorway while smiling quite widely.

~*~

" I assumed you have a good time with my sister again. " Muu said as he laughed.

" Yeah that's true i mean we played some cards game but she always won. Of course, fanalis are the best! " You grinned.

" I see.. I'm glad to hear that.. " He nodded.

" How is your work with the lord magi titus? " You asks.

" It's fine, though he tried to make a proposal to erase slavery in reim.. It sounds like a dream actually... But he is different from lady scheheharazade.. " Muu sighs.

" He has some guts over there. " You chuckled. " That young man was actually just a young magi himself, he needs more support and someone whom he can trust deeply so that he can did his works to support the empire, even if his way will be lots different from his ' mother ' " You reassured. Muu looked at you while widened his eyes before he lips curled upwards into a soft smile.

" Hearing a words that came from such lady's mouth was definitely reassuring. " He laughed, he wrapped his arms around you tightly.

" I take that as a compliment. But it's not like you would be alone to support lord titus! I will try my best too! " You cheered while grinning widely in confidence.

" I'm glad that i have a wife who is really supportive. " He said, he ruffled your hair gently while holding you close to his body.

" Thank you. " You smiled and rested your head on his chest as a tear slide down from your eye in happiness.