Aladdin

Warning : Took place in final's arc. So spoiler ahead.

You walked through the cold night of winter all alone, the moon already shone beautifully on the sky with the thousand of stars covering the night dark blue sky like a crystal. You were out of your chamber because you couldn't really focus on the task at hand for some reason. Yes. something was actually bugging your mind for so long.

' So that woman named arba is the most knowledgeable person in this world? But that's really strange that she just put in a certain person in a danger like that. The one percent of succeed is beyond impossible. Lord uraltugo was the creator of this world, there is no way anyone can replace him. ' you thought deeply while heavily sighs.

" What were you thinking about (Name)-chan? It seems like a really serious matter? " A voice startled you as you widened your eyes in shock.

" Ahem.. I-i'm sorry i didn't mean to react that way but you're surprising me, lord magi. " You quickly cleared your throat and apologized. The young magi smiled and shook his head.

" That's fine, i should be the one who apologize for scaring you! You see, your face was so crunched up that i thought you must be thinking of something really important right now. " He said, his genuine smile never leave from his face.

" That's true, lord magi. " You nodded your head.

" Stop calling me lord magi.. " He whined, you sweat dropped but agreed to him nonetheless.

" Aladdin? " You called. The male hummed in response. " Have you ever wanted to be embraced by someone you loved so much? " You asks.

" Embraced by someone i loved so much? Hmm.. Of course.. " He laughed. " But i've been embraced by many people so i guess that's enough for me? " He continued while smiling quite widely. You looked at him in astonisment.

" I see, you're a very positive person. That's why everyone likes you. " You hung your head down in shame.

" Everyone? I'm not sure about everyone. There is always one person in this world who will hates me though. " He shrugged.

" I bet that one person must be arba. " You squinted your eyes.

" That's right! " He chuckled.

" I actually want to say sorry for that person... I deeply apologize that i couldn't talk to him before his death.. " You said.

" It's alright. He is at his peace right now.. What we should do now is keep watching that organization. " Aladdin said as his face turns more serious.

" I'll try to do my best to support you even if that means i will have to sacrifice myself in order to protect the whole world and to protect my friends. " You stated.

" I like that kind of confidence. " He said while pointing his thumbs up. " You really are a strong woman, i'm sure everyone will begin to understand that you are not like what they always saw you. " He smiled in content.

" I must did all of this emotion masks and pretending that i'm easily angry at small things were really exhausting.. " You frowned. " But it is for the sake of everyone so i'll do everything. " You instantly smiled again.

" Don't worry! I, alibaba, morgiana even hakuryuu and others would always make sure that we will always support you no matter what the circumstances is. " He reassured.

" I'm really glad to hear that. " you rubbed the back of your neck nervously.

" You're our most treasured friend after all. " He said. You looked up to him while widening your eyes, something in your mind screamed that it was unusual of him saying such things with that kind of expression. " And probably the only one in this world who ever caught my interest. " The male smiled gently as he closed the gap between the both of you.