Judal

Warning : took place in current time of the anime, so it's not a spoiler :D also there is a hint that judal actually does not like being a part of al-thamen.

" H-high priest, please don't risk yourself by doing such things. " You worriedly said. You watched the long black haired magi currently testing out some of his magics but the problem is, he is not really in a good state of health.

" Hah? What's with this sudden worry of yours to me. I thought you were gonna drag me into bed like the other day. " He snickered.

" I'm your p- " your words were cutten off as judal turned to you with a slightly irked expression on his face.

" You're my personal servant who will never leave my side even if i choose to leave al-thamen or what that crap organization is? You've said it a thousand times today. " He rolled his eyes.

" B-but you're still a human being just like others, high priest. If you did not take care of yourself then who will? " You asks.

" You will. " He winked. You widened your eyes and vain started to popped out in your forehead.

" Are you going to be a spoiled child like this for the rest of your life? " You asks as you frowned. Judal stood up and walked closer to you, he leaned his face towards you and smirked.

" It's not everyday we can get this luxury life isn't it? Besides blame that woman gyokuen for giving me this kind of treatment. " He chuckled.

" I never wished to be part of al-thamen like this. " You defended as you gritted your teeth.

" Neither did i but it's already our fate.. So what? I'm just going to live my life like this. Even thought recently someone has just made this world turns more interesting. " Judal replied. You blinked in confusion at his words.

" Oh.. The fourth magi wasn't it? " You said.

" You're the same age as him now, except the fact that you're quite tall for a young girl in your age. " He huffed.

" High priest, you always worried about my height. " You giggled.

" Stop giggling around and i was wondering if you could perhaps does some spy on that magi? " He asks.

" No need to spy on that magi. You should have been thankful to me, high priest. " You smiled.

" Huh? Thankful? What for? " He raised one of his eyebrow in confusion.

" I've already discovered about the torran's ancient history. It seems that i also notice something unexpected from it too. But i can't share it to you yet, high priest " You said.

" Hah, whatever you say. From now on, i'm just gonna stick myself to hakuryuu's plan. " He turns his head away from you and crossed his arms.

" I deeply respected your opinion, high priest. However, i will tell you when the time is right about the truth of this world. " You smiled as your eyes sparkled mischeviously.

" You're creeping me out. " He cringed at your expression.