Alibaba

Warning : This is a fantasy kingdom AU! Reader plays the role as an oracle.

You bend down softly to ruffled the child's hair gently, as he grinned back at you with his toothless smile but it still made you to reply it with the most genuine smile you could ever pull. When you stood up at your feet again, his mother was thanking you repeatedly, her head bows down in respect. After that, you quietly walked away from them, gripping the silver staff in your hand tightly.

You wore a long white tight sleeveless dress that framed your body gracefully, with your hair tied up in a high ponytail. A silver ring necklace hung around the white pale skin of your neck. Many people had noted that you're like the most beautiful being in the entire world, though you never really take the praise into hearts and just continue to help the people.

Ever since the deadly plagues had started to terrorized the entire humanity, you started to traveling across the world to freed them from the plague. It has been 10 years you had become the oracle, ever since your mother had died. At first, your older brother wasn't agree at the idea of you traveling across the world because it is too dangerous, but then he realised arguing with you will get to nowhere.

So he sent a guardian that can watch over you. He was none other than a cheerful and energetic young man, who's named alibaba. He was actually a former kingsguard, but then ever since your brother had became a king and you became the oracle, he was pointed out to be your guardian.

" My lady! I brought you some foods! Here take a look at this! " The blond haired man showed you a lots of foods that he brought with both of his hands, hugging them tightly into his chest. You let out a quiet chuckle.

" Alibaba, that's a lot of foods. I will eat some of it, but if you want to go eat without me, it's fine. " You replied with a much softer tone. His face fell at your words but then he quickly realised his mistake, he placed the foods aside, mumbling a quiet apology while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

" Lady (Name).. I always wonder if you ever really miss your home or something. " He blurted out the words. Your eyes quickly met his.

" My home? " You repeated the word.

" Yeah.. Your highness had sent me a letter according to something that happened in the crowncity. " The blond haired male sighs heavily. " I think he wants us to return home. "

" What's the letter about? " You asks.

" I guess it's just your highness feelings. He missed you and said he wants you to return soon, but if you can't, he understand. " Alibaba said, trying to shorten the letter in one word. A gentle smile creep upon your lips after his words.

" I truly did miss my home, my brother and the people. " You admitted. " But i have a bigger duty to do right now. If it's not me, then who will. " Your face hardened at the end of the sentence. Alibaba nods his head, agreeing with your statement.

" Sure must hard to be the oracle. " He chuckled loudly.

" It is, and i want to thank you for always keep me company of all this time. It's been 5 years since i traveled with you. " You giggled softly, the wind started to swing your (h/c) locks into the side.

" I'm your guardian so i'm supposed to watch over you! " He proudly said, pointing his thumbs into himself.

" Thank you so much alibaba saluja. " With one last word, only a soft giggles and laughter can be heard, resonating through the air. In that amount of time, you always cherished the times you spent with him. It was definitely worth it, aside from doing your duty as the oracle, you're always happy that you can bring people's smile to reality.

A/N : sorry for the very long updates, i will come up with new chapters once all of my works are done m(_ _)m