Hakuryuu

Warning : Took place in final's arc

" (Name)! " A voice called. You quickly cringed at the sudden calls of your name but turned your head nonetheless. There stood your husband, while crossing his arms and sighs.

" I've been searching for you anywhere you know. " He said as he walked closer to you.

" The scenery was pretty here so i decided to came all the way to here to saw it! It's worth it! " You laughed nervously as you try to make an excuse.

" Are you trying to make an excuse? It's already lunch time and it is somehow strange that you're not inside of the kingdom. " He asks suspiciously.

" Well actually. I'm just wondering that i missed my home. " You shrugged while gazing at the skies up above. The sky are much more clear in the dark continent since this was basically a paradise in earth.

" You're not the only one who missed it. " He chuckled, you looked at him questioningly.

" What do you mean? " You asks.

" After the kou's empire civil war.. I think it is really a mess for me.. " He admitted. " But i hope you did not feel any burden to always following me everywhere. I did this so that a certain person can't targeting you anymore. " He explained

" It's alright. I loved being in adventures like this, especially in the dark continent. At first, i thought this continent was supposed to be dark and where monsters came from. But i was wrong. " You laughed. " The fanalis are really huge and scary looking but they are nice and warm if we did not try to harm them. " You smiled widely.

" That's true. " He agreed to your comments.

" Hey, you both! Stop your lovebirds scene there and go inside! The food are already cold by now! " A voice shouts followed by a laughter from some people of the kingdom.

" I can ever the lord voice from up here. He's really loud after all " You giggled.

" Let's go then. The others are probably waiting for us down there. " Hakuryuu smiled in content as he reached one of his hand to you.

" Yes " You smiled back at him and happily accepted his offer as you both interwined your hands. Let's just say, another great day of the two of you being in a deep bond relationship still continued.