Sinbad

Warning : Took place in current time of the anime.

" W-woah.. You managed to create something like that. " You said as you opened your mouth widely.

" You really think so? The formula for this magic are really extremely complicated. I'm really glad that you liked it, my queen. " Yamraiha giggled.

" How much day you took to actually mastered on this kind of magic? " You asks.

" About one month i think.. " She replied.

" O-one month?! Y-you shouldn't force yourself like that! " you worriedly said.

" It's for the sake of this country. Of course, i would do anything for it. " She smiled.

" I wish i was born a magician like you.. You know.. I want to be at least like warrior too.. Like princess serendine. " You hung your head down. Yamraiha blinked her eyes in confusion at your words.

" Don't worry, you're perfect the way you are. " A voice interrupted. Both you and yamraiha turned your head to saw a figure of the king of sindria stood in the doorway,

" Sinbad.. " You called.

" Yamraiha, could you please leave the both of us here? " Sinbad asks.

" As you wish, my king. " The magician nodded and left the both of you alone in the room. The awkward silence soon filled the entire room, sinbad decided to break it by cleared his throat and smiled affectionally at you.

" Y-you're creeping me out if you keep smiling like that. " You muttered softly.

" How are you, my queen? Someone or something didn't bothers you mind right now? " He asks as he walked up to you and put his arm around your shoulder.

" Maybe? I was just thinking about how yamraiha's works without any rest at all " You sighs.

" She did took a break of course, but i just heard that you want to be a magician or warrior girls, am i correct? " He said.

" Yeah. " You nodded.

" Did you remember the first time we met? You were an absolute mess that time, crying on the ground because your birds couldn't fly anymore. " He laughed while recalled the past events. Your face suddenly turns red, flustered by his words.

" I-i didn't know how to return to my home without bird. Y-you see i'm just an ordinary human.. " You admitted.

" An ordinary human? To me, you were beyond perfect. " He said, The male leaned closer to your face and put his fingers on your chin as it slowly bring your face up to gaze at his eyes directly. " If in that time i didn't met you, maybe i will be sad for the rest of my life. " He whispers slowly, while his eyes bored into yours with such deep and intense aura.

" Y-you're exaggerating. " You sweat dropped, but in a split second his lips crashed into yours as you widened your eyes slightly but soon melted under his gentle gesture. You pulled away softly and soon covered your face with both of your hand in embarassment.

" You're so beautiful, i'm sorry.. I just can't take it anymore. " He laughed while gently removing your hands from your face and kissed it. As then the door was opened by someone, you shrieked and the general instantly covered both of his eyes.

" OH I'M SO SORRY MY KING. I WALKED INTO WRONG SCENE. " The general left without anything else again after he saw your scene with the king.

" Maybe i should lock the door first? " Sinbad laughed.

Short note before next chapter : It was spartos ( )