Chapter 6.

[Above: Fiona]
After everyone had eaten I was about to go back to my room while everyone headed for the lounge room. "Miss Watson, where are you going?" Asked Mike. "To my room?" I replied. "You are coming with us." Mike said firmly.

I was about to protest but wait! What if I end up being killed? I silently followed. They all sat elegantly on the sofa and me being me flopped on the sofa. Everyone starred at me. I sat straight immidietly.

"So, Jane, how did you end up here?" Fiona said. I shrugged. "Well then did you ever try to escape?" She asked again. I laughed at the memory. "It was hilarious. You should have been there." Fiona glared at me. "Really! What did you do?" Asked Ryan. I barked out a laugh again and told him what I did. He and Chloe laughed too.

"Do you know horse riding Miss Fiona?" Asked Isabelle out of nowhere. "Yes little angel, I do." She said putting a fake smile.

Hmm.. horses? I love horses. I even used to have on: Toothpaste. I know it's a weird name. Me and Kiddo used to love it... Kiddo? My little brother. Well not little now but. It's his birthday today! How could I forget?

"Mr. Woods?" I asked. Fiona glared at me. "Can I please use the phone?" I asked with the best puppy face. "And why is that so?" Asked Hayden. "Nothing that consers you Mr. Woods." I said putting my sweetest smile.

"The landline's in the drawing room." Mike said.

Mike's POV
She thought I wouldn't listen to her talks. What if she talked to Cole? I had to eavesdrop. "But its not good to eavesdrop uncle!" Isa said. She's a sweetheart.

"Hello?" Jane said,her voice trembled.
"Hello?" There was a man on the other end.
"Kiddo?" Jane said. Kiddo?
"Jane?" Asked he.
"Happy birthday." Jane was on the verge of crying.

I cut the phone. There was a landline in all the rooms through which we were listening to her. After around ten minutes she came back. "Whom were you talking to?" Asked Hayden coldly. He did not like Jane. "Kiddo, My brother." She said smiling and then looked at me. "Thank you Mr. Woods." she said looking at me. I smiled. "Sure."

She yawned. "I am going to sleep. Goodnight." And went away. We all sat there, talking. Even that Fiona. I don't like her much but she's Ryan, Chloe and Isabelle' s guest.
"Uncle, do you still have that stable here?" Ryan asked.

Yes, we have a stable at home. Behind the mansion. Chloe and Ryan love horse riding. Isa still being six is not allowed to ride. "Yes." I said. Ryan grinned. "So we're set for tomorrow." "Miss Fiona likes to ride as well!" Isa said. "Oh is it?" I said totally bored.

I was thinking about Jane. She cried. She definitely loved her brother a lot. She looked so happy after that one phone call. I want to give her such happiness again. Throughout the life.

"Uncle!" Yelled Isa in my ears. "Sorry. Must have zoned out." I said smiling, still thinking about Jane.

A/N
Hey! Short chapter? So did you like Isa? Fiona? Kiddo is going to have more roles further. Hope you like it. Vote. Comment ❤❤