39.deetranada

"What are you doing?"asked Kai while sitting on my back. I am laying on bed.

"Writing my rap"

"Are you done?"asked kai.

"No."then I restarted the beat.

"How about now?"asked kai.I pause my beat.

"Kai are you bored?"

"Yes.come play with me mama!"said Kai. Then he sat next to me.finish my rap or play with my baby?

"Please."said kai with a sad puppy face.

"Okay."then we playing around with his toys for hour or two.

"I need to wash your hair tonight."

"No!"yelled kai.

"No yelling."

"Sorry."said Kai. Then I went back writing my rap.I pressed play when I heard a knock at my door. I pause the beat again.

"Who is it?"

"Flau'jae."

"Come in."then she open the door and walked in.

"You want to come with me to grab a bite?"asked flau'jae.

"No thanks."

"Dee,what is the last time you ate?"asked flau'jae.

"Two hours ago I ate a bag of chips."

"That not a meal.that's a snack.come on it is my treat."said flau'jae.

"Temping but I need to finish my rap But you can take Kai. He loves food."then flau'jae sighed.

"You really don't want to come with?"asked flau'jae while grabbing kai hand.

"Yup.have fun kai."then they left my room.okay.now I can focus.I turn my beat back on when I heard a Knock on  my door. Really!?!

"Who is it?"Then tally walked in.

"I didn't say come in."

"Can you turn down your beat.I can't heard my beat."said tally.

"Yeah.whatever.now get out."

"That is Rude.I am guest."said tally.

"Yeah.a unwanted guest. Out."then she left my room.she left the door opened.

"Close my door!"

"It's not my door."said rally while walking away.

"But you opened i-then I stop myself and deep sighed-nevermind."then I got up from my comfortable spot on the bed and closed to the door.I sat back on my bed.I turn the beat back on.

"I look up your grind and it came up as mythical..."

Rap game life✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara