11.deetranada

(Saturday.)

i woke up and sat at my desk by the window.I put on my headphones and clicked on the beat.

I practice a little more and wrote it down.I went downstairs to the kitchen. I see al'dreco pacing outside on the patio.I poured myself some orange juice and walked outside.

"Why you pacing?"then I sipped my drink.

"Because last night. Fla'jae was looking soo fine in pajamas. I couldn't resist." Said roscoe.my eyes widened

"Please tell me you didn't rape her."

"What!?!no!I never do that to my angel.I just was hard all night.you need to stop jumping into concludes." Said Roscoe

"I will try.no promises."then we walked in the kitchen.

"You want some pancakes?"

"Yeah "said roscoe.I make two pancakes when flau'jae walked in.

"Something smells good."say flau'jae.

"Its pancakes."

"I want one."said flau'jae. Then I made flau'jae one too.when nova walked in.

"Who cooking? "Asked nova while sniffing the air in delighted

"Me."

"No wonder I smell something burning. "Said nova.then I rolled my eyes.I turned off the stove and clean the pan.

"You are good cook."said Roscoe

"Thanks."

"Why are you lieing to her like that roscoe? "Asked nova while smirking.

"Nova,you just mad that your wife can't cook to save her life without breaking a nail." I said with attitude. Then I heard kai crying. Oh shit!

"At least my wife can take of my child properly." Said nova.then I rolled my eyes. I ran to my room.I saw kai crying on the floor.I pick him up.

"My arm hurts."Say kai.

"Let mama see."then I look at his arms.it's not broken or bruised. I kissed it.

"See.all better."note to self:place he close the wall when sleeping. Then I put his pacifier in his mouth and rubbed his back a little.We went to the kitchen.tally was there too.

"tell your child to stop crying so loud.I was trying to get some beauty sleep." Said tally.

"Honey,you need more then sleep. You need plastic surgery."then I smirked.she glared at me.we heard the front door open and close.

"Come to the living room!" Said the voice.we went to the living. Tally sat in nova lap next al'dreco. I sat next to fla'jae.

"I am Melissa. I am JD assistance (a/n I don't remember who the assistance was)JD tolled me to tell you to get dress and ready.and to get on the bus."Then everybody went to they room and got ready.(pic above only the girls)After we was done. We hop in the bus.the bus drove us to the studio.