Q&A

From: Baddie5

Are you going to make a sequel?

Sadly,I am not.because rap game life was about they coming together for a reunion tour. Since the tour is over there is no point of getting them back together again.but I will make one or two bonus chapters so y'all can see we they been up to.

From:kyndallbryonne

Why tally and nova?

Because I need all cast members for book.I know Dee and tally have drama during the show.so,I made nova marry tally.I knew it would create drama.

From:purpleisabook

Is deetranada single mother?who is the baby father?

She is not a single parent.I said later on in the book that she was married to mark.but I can see why you ask that so early in the book.

From:missunderstood_13

Why only flau'jae called Roscoe al'dreco or al?

Because I want flau'jae to have nickname for him.so,I used his real name.

From:naturalvibes

Where did tally go?

Well,I wanted her to disappear like she did in the show. In the show she left without reason. In the book I made tally character disappear. She left with Jason.and far as the mystery dude that show up at tally's mother house. He was Jason real father.so,I guess you say she went to slove that problem when nova and tally divorce.

From:makaylchyenne and Cariya100

Are you going to make a sequel?

Still no.but if you want.I can write sequel for deetranova or Flauose by themselves. Since everyone is asking me to write a sequel.I can't do a whole sequel about both relationships.(so comment yes and the relationship you want)