54.deetranada

We went back to the hotel. I noticed Roscoe glaring at the floor.

"Roscoe,you okay?"

"Yeah. Now leave me alone."said Roscoe.

"Okay."then JD walked in.we all sat on the couch.

"First you did a great job so far in tour. We have six more shows then you can returned back home."said JD.

"Yay!"said flau'jae.

"Finally!"

"Calm down. We have 3 more weeks. Now have a great night."said JD. Then he left the hotel room.

"I can't wait until this tour is over."said Roscoe. Then flau'jae glared at him and Roscoe glare back at her.what's up with them.flau'jae left the room.

"What's wrong with them?"said tally.nova shrugged.

"Maybe she found out he was cheating on him."muttered nova.

"Why are you still on that!?!I tolled you I am not cheating!"said tally.

"I don't believe you!"said nova.

"Jason,let go play in my room"then I grab Kai hand and jason followed me.I sat on my bed.Kai went to his toy area.

"Miss deetranada,why my dad yelling at my mom?"asked Jason. What I am going to said?

"I don't know"

"Is it because I have a different dad?"asked jason.what?

"What do you mean?"

"The another day my mom was on the phone. She keep tried to speak in code but she is bad at it.I know she was talking about me.she was mad that my other dad knew about me"said jason.wait,that means Jason is not nova real son.

"Man,you are good ear hustler."

"Thanks?but is that why they arguing for,miss deetranada?"asked Jason.

"I don't know, jason."